It has been brought to my attention that the current Undaunted patch for Apprentice has some issues:
1. Undaunted and Unleashed are combined when you use the Expansion drop-down filter.
I just fixed that problem and reuploaded the corrected files this afternoon. That issue should be no more.
2. All cards are listed as being “Artifact” color.
This is an issue with the cardinfo.dat file. I don’t know what happened between the Unleashed and Undaunted patches, somehow all the cards are the same color.
To fix this, Undaunted cards need to be re-added to the Unleashed patch.
I don’t have time to do this, but if somebody or somebodies want to collaborate to fix this, here’s what to do:
1. Download MakeAppr for PC here: http://home.c2i.net/togu2/MakeAppr/
I made a file for Mac… I’m hoping other people can open it: https://sourceforge.net/projects/makeapprmac/files/MakeAppr%20Mac.zip/download
2. Download the Unleashed Patch here: https://sixprizes.com/apprentice/ApprPokemonPatchUL.zip
3. Use the “cardinfo.dat” file from that patch and add all the Undaunted cards using MakeAppr.
If you are unsure how to enter the card data, just look at all the other cards in the database and use the exact same formatting.
Jermy101 used to be able to make patches in like 3 hours, so it shouldn’t take more than a day for anyone. I suggest someone adding maybe 25 cards, then pass along the new cardinfo.dat file to someone else, let them add a few more, etc… until it’s done.
Comment below if you’re going to be working on it and to get in contact with anyone who wants to help.