Comments on Profile Post by VictiniCup

1. View previous comments
  2. Monferno
    Monferno
    I HAVE repeated why. I'm going to repeat it once more. IF YOU DON'T GET IT, DON'T RESPOND. SIMPLE AS THAT.

The more product there is (there will be more, regardless of pull rates, before you say that) the lower the value will go. That is economics, basic economics. Stop responding if you don't understand.
    Jul 26, 2013
  3. VictiniCup
    VictiniCup
    Yes but the fact is what if the pull rates are hard? Therefore there is a bad circulation of catcher and it goes slightly up.
    Jul 26, 2013
  4. Monferno
    Monferno
    NO THERE ISN'T. THERE ARE STILL MORE CATCHERS, EVEN IF THEY AREN'T THAT EASY TO PULL. It's not like all of the ones from before disappear. The pull rates are NOT going to be hard, or they'd be more rare than UNCOMMON. That's what "Common, Uncommon, Rare, Ultra Rare" are for. oh my god
    Jul 26, 2013
  5. VictiniCup
    VictiniCup
    But still the pull rates might change because you might pull certain uncommons but hardly any catcher
    Jul 26, 2013
  6. Monferno
    Monferno
    THAT DOESN'T MATTER. How do you NOT GET IT? Even if YOU yourself don't pull many, there are THOUSANDS of other people getting catchers from packs, there are still more, thus making them sell for less online. SIMPLE LOGIC.
    Jul 26, 2013
  7. VictiniCup
    VictiniCup
    Yes but still the pull rates might be low elsewhere
    Jul 26, 2013
  8. Monferno
    Monferno
    EVEN IF THEY ARE LOW THERE WILL STILL BE MORE CATCHERS
    The only way it wouldn't change is if there WERE NO CATCHERS AT ALL. Catchers are in the set. There will be more. Even if there aren't a LOT more, then that means the price won't drop as much, but it will still drop. LOW PULL RATE =/= NONE EXISTING
    Jul 26, 2013
  9. VictiniCup
    VictiniCup
    But still the price will go down but only slightly, you're saying it will go down loads
    Jul 26, 2013
  10. Monferno
    Monferno
    I have never said it will go down loads. Please quote me exactly. Stop putting words in my mouth - all I said is it will go down. Never said how much.
    Jul 26, 2013
  11. RisingDawn
    RisingDawn
    No we aren't
    Jul 26, 2013
  12. VictiniCup
    VictiniCup
    Well the way you are acting you're telling me that
    Jul 26, 2013
  13. Monferno
    Monferno
    No, we aren't. We never said it will go down a lot, just that it will go down.
    Jul 26, 2013
  14. VictiniCup
    VictiniCup
    Well you did
    Jul 26, 2013
  15. Monferno
    Monferno
    OH YEAH? DID I? Quote exactly where I said catcher will go down "loads." I didn't.
    Jul 26, 2013
  16. VictiniCup
    VictiniCup
    You actually did
    Jul 26, 2013
  17. Monferno
    Monferno
    IF I DID, THEN FIND IT AND QUOTE IT. Link me to it. Screenshot it. All you're doing is lying just to keep this going.
    Jul 26, 2013
  18. Monferno
    Monferno
    @[11622:VictiniCup] - if i actually said catcher will go down loads, please screenshot it for me and show me.
    Jul 26, 2013
  19. RisingDawn
    RisingDawn
    We never said catcher "will go down loads".

You can't win argument by putting words in people's mouths
    Jul 26, 2013
  20. VictiniCup
    VictiniCup
    Do I ma not because technically you did.
    Jul 26, 2013
  21. Monferno
    Monferno
    IF I TECHNICALLY DID, SCREENSHOT IT AND SHOW ME - because i didn't. What a JOKE.
    Jul 26, 2013
  22. VictiniCup
    VictiniCup
    You're a joke you don't even get it
    Jul 26, 2013
  23. Monferno
    Monferno
    I'm not the one lying about what i said and not providing any proof. If I said catcher will drop loads, please screenshot it. I will even walk you through how to screenshot something if you don't know
    Jul 26, 2013
  24. RisingDawn
    RisingDawn
    If you have to resort to petty insults I really don't think you need to keep posting
    Jul 26, 2013
  25. VictiniCup
    VictiniCup
    Copied 'regardless of rarity change, the price is going to go down'
    Jul 26, 2013
  26. Monferno
    Monferno
    YES, I said it'd go down - I never said it would go down "loads" or "a lot."
    Jul 26, 2013
  27. VictiniCup
    VictiniCup
    you did nad tghe others. Good day
    Jul 26, 2013
  28. Monferno
    Monferno
    Quoted right here:

VictiniCup But still the price will go down but only slightly, you're saying it will go down loads
    18 minutes ago Delete

Monferno I have never said it will go down loads. Please quote me exactly. Stop putting words in my mouth - all I said is it will go down. Never said how much.
    18 minutes ago Delete
    Jul 26, 2013
  29. Monferno
    Monferno
    I said "I never said it would go down loads" but just that it would go down. You insisted i said it would go down a lot. Try again.
    Jul 26, 2013
  30. VictiniCup
    VictiniCup
    The way you say it it will
    Jul 26, 2013
  31. Monferno
    Monferno
    No, I once again NEVER said it would decrease dramatically. You're assuming, and then telling me I exactly said that. Good job! I only said it would go down, never said it would go down "loads"
    Jul 26, 2013
  32. RisingDawn
    RisingDawn
    ......just stop, please
    Jul 26, 2013
  33. VictiniCup
    VictiniCup
    You did if you leran to read between the lines
    Jul 26, 2013
  34. Monferno
    Monferno
    Wow, that's not saying anything. I can try to say that you implied anything by lying. Quit saying that "I actually said it" when you're just implying you think i did. GIVE IT UP.
    Jul 26, 2013
  35. RisingDawn
    RisingDawn
    There are no lines to read between. You are looking to what isn't there
    Jul 26, 2013
  36. VictiniCup
    VictiniCup
    There is so just stop before I think about doing something drastic.
    Jul 26, 2013
  37. RisingDawn
    RisingDawn
    IF YOU WANT TO STOP , STOP POSTING. You have no grounds to be threatening us
    Jul 26, 2013
  38. VictiniCup
    VictiniCup
    I'm not even threatening you
    Jul 26, 2013
  39. Monferno
    Monferno
    You can read what you want to read, it doesn't mean it's true unless I DIRECTLY SAID IT, which I didn't. Never said it'd go down loads. Go ahead and be "drastic."
    Jul 26, 2013
  40. RisingDawn
    RisingDawn
    " There is so just stop before Ithink about doing something drastic." Yes you are, you're threatening action against us for being against you.
    Jul 26, 2013
  41. VictiniCup
    VictiniCup
    yes but when I said that I wasn't implying it to anyone else
    Jul 26, 2013
  42. Monferno
    Monferno
    That's still threatening, lol. Even if it wasn't targeted at a specific one of us
    Jul 26, 2013
  43. VictiniCup
    VictiniCup
    No it isn't
    Jul 26, 2013
  44. Monferno
    Monferno
    omg lol
    Jul 26, 2013
  45. VictiniCup
    VictiniCup
    just shut up