Comments on Profile Post by Jirachion

1. Serperior
    Serperior
    wooo
    Sep 17, 2013
  2. Jirachion
    Jirachion
    I'm not 100% sure on this, but I think they're a combination of EX Power Keepers and a tiny bit of Skyridge!
    Sep 17, 2013
  3. Serperior
    Serperior
    y u getting them
    Sep 17, 2013
  4. Jirachion
    Jirachion
    I dunno actually :P My friend said he got a bunch of booster boxes for his birthday and he opened a lot, but he hardly touched the EX Power Keepers one. Apparently he opened 10 and stopped.
    Sep 17, 2013
  5. Serperior
    Serperior
    lol
    Sep 17, 2013
  6. Jirachion
    Jirachion
    None of my friends at school play competitively, so all they care about is if a Pokemon has high HP and attack damage, and they have a huge stack of Trainer cards sitting under the bed/in the closet collecting dust.
    Sep 17, 2013
  7. Serperior
    Serperior
    O:
    None of my friends even play- Only one knows and he thinks its stupid
    Sep 17, 2013
  8. Jirachion
    Jirachion
    lol one of my friends actually has 4 Pokemon Catcher sitting in that pile of trainers... they also overvalue EX's and Full-Arts. They think that a Full art Thundurus EPO is 15 bucks -_-
    Sep 17, 2013
  9. Serperior
    Serperior
    omg lol
    Sep 17, 2013
  10. Jirachion
    Jirachion
    If I do get the cards, would you like to trade lol? I know you don't ship outside of the US, but, I dunno, there could be some rare cards in my packs ;)
    Sep 17, 2013
  11. Serperior
    Serperior
    well it depends on the cards. But wht nxd on stuff do u have
    Sep 17, 2013
  12. Jirachion
    Jirachion
    I only have two ultra rares from NXD-On which both aren't worth very much: Regigigas EX RA and Celebi EX FA
    Sep 17, 2013
  13. Serperior
    Serperior
    oh
    ya i might want old stuff
    Sep 17, 2013
  14. Jirachion
    Jirachion
    I've seen my friend pull a holo Kabutops from the box, but he hasn't pulled any old EX's, so I might have a chance of pulling something good from the box. Do you know the pull rate for EX series boxes?
    Sep 17, 2013
  15. Serperior
    Serperior
    ope
    Sep 17, 2013
  16. Jirachion
    Jirachion
    Might have to wait until October, cause my dad doesn't want me trading too often, and I need to know if I'm actually getting the packs. Friend hasn't replied. :(
    Sep 17, 2013
  17. Serperior
    Serperior
    aww dat sucks x:
    Sep 17, 2013