6P Merch

Discussion in 'SixPrizes Stuff' started by Adam, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Adam

Adam Noice bruv, innit.

I haven't thought of any catches... yet.
  2. RJCarrot

RJCarrot Poke Breeder Extrodinare.

The person who can bring you the most Wooper cards.
    tonenkyra likes this.
  3. PP101

PP101 The Swarm for 3 seconds then accidentally left

I think that the white T-shirt would look a bit better if it had the regular blue logo. Is there an image on the back, or just the small one on the front?

I do like the Navy/White shirt, though.
  4. Jirachion

Jirachion is now addicted with Pokemon gijinkas.

@Adam, how much would you be selling the playmats for if you have already thought of it a little? I really want a playmat and that design is the best one I've seen!
  5. Adam

Adam Noice bruv, innit.

@Jirachion I'm still trying to get a price quote on the playmats. I emailed my design to some company and haven't heard back yet on the costs.

@PokemonPlayer101 just the 1 image on the front. Price is a lot more if I get two colors so I'm trying to stick to one to keep the prices cheaper.
  6. tonenkyra

tonenkyra Squirtle Squad!

Def like the red/white. Would have wanted to see the quality of the shirt at regionals this Saturday :( but oh well. As jirachion also mentioned, let us know price on mats and shirts when you find out. I may be inclined to support you and the site!
  7. PP101

PP101 The Swarm for 3 seconds then accidentally left

Ah, alright.

Do you know prices on the shirts, or is it the same deal as the mats? I'd most likely wanna get the Navy/white shirt. :D
  8. Adam

Adam Noice bruv, innit.

Price quote I got for the shirts was $12.99 each for a purchase of 24, though the price would go down the more that were ordered at once. And there can be a mixture of shirt colors as long as the ink color is the same and the price won't go up. (So we could order both Navy/White and Red/White without getting an extra charge.)
  9. Salamencetrainer34

Salamencetrainer34 An ogre-achiever

Adam, for those not going to regionals you should make a video showing the new six prize merchandise (when finished of course) and red white is good.
  10. Jirachion

Jirachion is now addicted with Pokemon gijinkas.

Red/White seems good to me too! It seems like the most colourful one (well, dahhhh), and I would obviously be wanting to buy one in the future!
  11. PKMN_Trainer_Red

PKMN_Trainer_Red New Member

Navy blue. Fits the forum/website's colors. Call me old fashioned but it is just for that reason.
  12. Adam

Adam Noice bruv, innit.

13. snscompt1

snscompt1 The worst Mafia player ever.

Just got my shirt today, fits and feels great. Thanks for the extra dice btw!
  14. Adam

Adam Noice bruv, innit.

Sure thing, thanks for being patient! (It took a long time to finally get the shirts printed.)
  15. OshaWaterBottle

OshaWaterBottle Active Member

If its not too late, I have a suggestion. How about, Sixprizes, Where The Shaymins Are.
  16. Phoenix15

Phoenix15 I Flew Into a Burning Ring Of Fire...

Ok, this is my mat idea:

Six Prizes
    (6P logo)
    Now Zero

(Of course, it would be bigger and centered in the real thing)[DOUBLEPOST=1401188822][/DOUBLEPOST]And have the text on top and bottom of the logo bend like an arch, so it will sort of look like a Pokeball. Especially if you color the "Six Prizes" part red. I think a black background would be best for the mat.[DOUBLEPOST=1401189584][/DOUBLEPOST]Or put the "Now Zero" where most people play prize cards, so when they are all taken, you can see the message
    Last edited: May 27, 2014
  17. Adam

Adam Noice bruv, innit.

I appreciate the idea, but there are no plans to produce playmats at this time (just so you know).
  18. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

I think we should have thepliskin written in very small text somewhere where people who don't care don't notice.
    HighShroomish, PokemonGeek and Adam like this.