6P Werewolf I: WOLVES WIN

Discussion in 'Mafia' started by cabd, Aug 20, 2011.

1. cabd

cabd Taking over for Tamoo as the girly looking mod.

It was a day in the wonderful Unova region like any other. The twist mountain, a rugged rocky cave like no other, had finally been opened up after a harsh snow season. With the cave now open, many a trainer, gym leader, and nefarious evildoer alike entered the cave. But fate had another destination awaiting for these 16 individuals. All entering at various times over the day, each trainer became lost in the maze. But that soon changed, as the mountain rumbled, and each person heard a large, sharp ringing noise. Each rushing to see what had caused the noise, they were shocked and horrified to find that with the exception of a few dead end paths, that all the exits of the caves had been collapsed. It was… too clean, too perfect. It had been done not by nature, but by Pokémon, commanded by a trainer, no doubt. Still, all that remained for these 16 individuals was food from a local worker’s hut, some blankets, and the sheer reality that they were now isolated. As the next morning approached, each person suspicious of the other, the 16 got a very rocky night’s sleep.

In the morning, a rock wall that had been blank the night before now had lettering written in red ink.

“Team Plasma Will Prevail” was written in a large font.

It was painfully obvious that Team Plasma was involved, but with their winter gear still on, and in the confusion of the entire ordeal, nobody really recognized anyone else. All each player knew is that to survive, they’d have to eliminate the threats to their own survival. The first thing to do, however, was to take count of everyone present.

Rules:
    ~No communicating about this game outside of this thread. Failure to comply will result in consequences.
    ~No posting at night means no posting at night, no exceptions.
    ~PMs to me that do not fit your role will be ignored
    ~Collaborating with other members either in real life, or over any other form of communication, is not allowed.
    ~Wolves are to use Hamachi group chat to communicate. Wolves will be given the name and password for this group. If this is an issue for you, please PM me as soon as possible.

GAME OPEN!

I ask that each player post once, and only once, to confirm that they are ready to go. Let's get this show on the road guys!
  2. cabd

Thread shamelessly bumped to notify players: It's GAME TIME!
  3. Tamoo

Tamoo Probably the best in UK tbh

sooo, is it day or night?
  4. baby_mario

baby_mario Doesn't even care

If it's night, we have both just broken the rules.
  5. thiagopepper

thiagopepper Whaaaaat?

I think it's day now. If it isn't, well, then i'm sleeptalking. :p
  6. Akane

Akane Resident Lilligant fangirl

To comply with cabd's wishes, I'll post to confirm that I am indeed ready for the game.

If it's night and I've broken a rule, I accept my fate.
  7. oyeah1988

oyeah1988 New Member

Soooo Game Start? I'm ready, I mean.
  8. drmustache

drmustache Do you know the mustache man?

Ready to go cabd! :D
  9. Riskbreakers

Riskbreakers Member

I'm ready to win ;)
  10. Genguy

Genguy Active Member

I'm ready.
  11. cabd

Mew Jadester, Lenny, and legendhunter32, we're waiting on you three to confirm your roles. Once the three of you have confirmed, we'll start day one. Right now is "daybreak" or whatever you wanna call it, posting is fine, but no mind-gaming just yet.

Edit: Anyone not confirmed by September first at 11:59PM Pacific (GMT -8) will be removed and an alternate will be given the slot. So no matter what, the game will start in about 25 hours.
  12. Riskbreakers

Riskbreakers Member

I'll contact Len and legend. Those two are werewolf players from beach that I brought in lol
  13. Jade

Jade Member

Craaaaaaaaaaaap. I'm here. Sorry, you would need to remind me on FB (Jason Windham | Facebook) seeing at the moment, I'm busy and I'm having personal issues as we speak. so yeah :/
  14. galladeava

galladeava Disapproving Clown

I think I got here just in time. I'm ready to go.

The only thing is that I've moved into a new flat and havent got 'Net yet, so wont be as regular as I will in 2 weeks. Will try to get a few posts in.

But will they be at day or night??!!?!? mwauauahahahahaha
  15. hello im gonna smack down those mafia
  16. Tamoo

Tamoo Probably the best in UK tbh

shhhh no mindgaming yet!
  17. cabd

Ok, Mew is confirmed. Waiting on the last two. Have 'em in before midnight, if possible please.

I'll put up the "how to vote" and other stuff for the first time players in the day-opening post. Unlike certain other places (the gym) we don't need bumps here, I can post right after one of my own posts. I think it's safe to say the usual "one may not post after their own post" rule will be kinda overlooked on this thread. Just don't go posting each word in its own post.
  18. baby_mario

baby_mario Doesn't even care

You should have a 'no edits' rule . . . so people can't go back and erase the stuff where they slip up.
  19. Lenny

Lenny New Member

CONFIRMING. Sorry it came so late.
  20. thiagopepper

thiagopepper Whaaaaat?

Hahahaha, i'm all ready to go, cant wait to start!
    And btw, i'm a game n00b, so yeah, i will bother cabd with all kinds of dumb questions. :p