6P Werewolf I: WOLVES WIN

Discussion in 'Mafia' started by cabd, Aug 20, 2011.

1. galladeava

galladeava Disapproving Clown

Just something that's been stuck in my head and want to see whether it leads anywhere.

If there are 3 more wolves (last Triad, N and Ghetsis) other people worth considering are Riskbreakers aaaand... Guy89?
  2. Tamoo

Tamoo Probably the best in UK tbh

Riskbreakers overexplaining everything has kinda caught my suspicion too, but I'm holding out on that one for a bit, seeing where voting cbattlez gets us
  3. thiagopepper

thiagopepper Whaaaaat?

Don't know, i don't see anything suspicious on explaining your thoughts. But i'm still waiting to see where voting cbattlez will get us too.
  4. Innocent_Shine

Innocent_Shine still aka Lynx

I share suspicions on Genguy and Riskbreakers, but it hasn't been enough for me to try to start a vote spree against them. (Might've already said something about Genguy, but I can't be bothered to go back and look.) We've still got a few more days real-time, so I probably won't be voting for two or three more days unless something actually happens. Don't have any other ideas on who's who yet.

On the other hand, it's been...how long exactly? You'd think cbattezl would actually say something by now. The other inactives have been townies so far, so...I dunno, it just doesn't bode well in my opinion.
  5. Riskbreakers

Riskbreakers Member

Well you would defend yourself if you were being falsely accused with something as baseless as bandwagoning an inactive :/
  6. Tamoo

Thing is, I wouldn't really. I've already been voted for numerous times but I don't care about defending myself in particularly as only really wolves should care what other people think about them, and thus get defensive... Just my reasoning. I'm just saying I'm suspicious, may act upon it more if there aren't any leads or you do more suspicious stuff but for now, I want to see where voting Cbattlez goes so yeah, don't really care atm, just in the back of my mind.
  7. Innocent_Shine

The other person we had get defensive was oyeah1988, and then he was Plasma. I mean, it's possible you just want to stay in the game, but generally townies are less worried about it. Though I'm gonna vote cbattelz is townie.... I'm torn. Said nothing so far and is being useless, but I'm pretty sure all the wolves are active. Two wolves dead so far...meh. Day not over yet.

Of course once we're out of inactives then we'll need to actually start voting against each other. Wonder how that's gonna go. Let's vote someone off now so that cabd has to end the game early and we can get to the next day =D If anything, the potential accusations should make the board go faster.
  8. galladeava

Agreed. Who's it gonna be then, Professor Fennel? :wink:
  9. Guy89

Guy89 New Member

Sorry for the inactivity, it's the end of the quarter and I've been busy with school.

CBattlez89 may be a good option, considering he's never posted, and even is we are wrong we don't lose anything, but I'm not remotely convinced that he is a Plasma. I'd rather get the facts, and only use that as a last ditch attempt if nothing comes up tomorrow.
  10. thiagopepper

thiagopepper Whaaaaat?

Oh well, day is ending and i may not be available to vote, so…

Vote: CBattlez89
  11. Innocent_Shine

Ugh, day's about to end and I didn't think of ideas. Class (and raising my White team) has been sapping my free time. So without enough ideas to reverse a bandwagon, let's just speed up the inevitable.

Vote: Cbattlez89
  12. Jade

Jade Member

vote cbattlez89
  13. galladeava

ARRRGGHGHGHGHHHHH a ghost!!!!!
  14. Innocent_Shine

What. Hey MewJadester are you reading the thread other than the endings of each day? If you weren't already dead I'd change my vote to vote you off for not paying attention =p (Let's call him HaunterJadester because it applies here.)
  15. Tamoo

Lol wow mewjadestar.
  16. cabd

cabd Taking over for Tamoo as the girly looking mod.

Have work in 8 hours. Day ending post will be posted tomorrow. Locking thread for now.
  17. cabd

The town would have their blood. And Cbattelz89 would provide it, regardless if she liked it or not. Cbattelz89 slowly backed away from the angry mod, clutching the Pokéballs at her side. Sensing the mob would rush, she called upon Haxorus. The Pokémon unleashed a swift and brutal dragon tail the second it materialized. The mob was swept back.

But it mattered not. From underneath, a hole opened in the ground underneath the young trainer. With a sickening Crunch that made everyone in the town, even those flung far away, cringe in terror, blood shot up out of the new gap in the ground. The trainer was certainly dead, snapped in two by a set of powerful jaws. The trainer that had unleashed the attack quickly used the Pokéball to withdraw the Pokémon, nobody else the wiser as to which Pokémon it had been, nor who had unleashed it.

The town, after picking themselves up, slowly and nervously approached the hole. Inside was the dead body of Cbattelz89.

A protector of the town was dead, and Team Plasma had the upper hand. Quite an issue, indeed.

Night Three Begins. Ends 10/28/11 at 11:59 GMT -8
  18. cabd

The night drew to an end, and there was little activity. All that moved was a single Plasma member. She once again took to the catwalks, stalking her prey. Tonight, her target was sitting on a rock. It was easy to spot her target, the victim-to-be was using a device that glowed, making it quite visible in the dark.

Meanwhile, White sat on a large rock, drafting a message on her Pokedex. Her intended recipient was Black. However, as she went to hit the “send” button, she was struck by a bullet seed to the skull. Naturally, four more followed. On the ground, barely alive, she turned skyward just in time to see the claw of a brutal Slash attack aimed at her torso.

Content her job was done, the Plasma member returned to base, ready to blend in once more in the morning.

But White still clung to a thread of life. In her last moments, she reached for the Pokédex, which had fallen nearby. Her last breath ended as she hit the button. The Pokédex was now in broadcast mode, and her message would be heard by all once the failsafe timer ended, two hours from then.

That morning, the town awoke to find the body of Innocent_Shine. She had a torn torso, and several major blunt impacts to the head. Next to her, the Pokedex in an animated voice repeated the following message:

Also nearby was her trainer badge:

So with yet another set of townies dead, Plasma was looking like it had won. Can the town save themselves? Time will tell.

Players Remaining: 10
    Votes to Lynch: 6

Day ends 11/4/11 at 11:59PM GMT -8
  19. galladeava

Riiiiight, let's try and get this back on a roll cave-dwellers.

So by the looks of it we've lost 3 Gym Leaders, White and 2 Plasma members; and there are 10 players left. Potentially 5 Gym Leaders or 4 Leaders and Juniper, Black, maybe Bianca and Cheren, a Plasma Triad and N.

I'm still under the impression that Riskbreakers (still in it right?) is either the Triad or N, with the other Plasma member being Genguy or now Akane - I was pretty sure she was Bianca until now but it's all change.

I will start a vote and see where it goes from there.

Vote: Riskbreakers
  20. Tamoo

Oh wow this was updated, didn't even realise :)

Losing Cbattezl's ability sucks, innocent shine's wasn't that huge a loss but she was smart so that's a loss :/ There is definitely merit to her thinking Akane may be a plasma. There's also another reason that I'll keep to myself for now unless necessary that she may be plasma, but it's all very confusing. I'll wait on voting until I hear other opinions now as we actually need to start making the right choices now.