“A Festivus for the Rest of Us” – An Analysis of the 2013 Japanese Battle Fiesta

Discussion in 'UG Article Talk' started by HenryP, Jan 2, 2014.

1. HenryP

HenryP Member

2. Kettler

Kettler Active Member

Are we gonna actually get Pal Pad? Since it's a promo, I'm somewhat concerned we won't see it, although I agree that it looks great.
    Pokepower22 and SamSoldier like this.
  3. JayHornung

JayHornung Active Member

Kettler, you mean the shuffle 2 Supporters back into your deck?
  4. Adam

Adam Noice bruv, innit.

5. HenryP

HenryP Member

Well there are 60 cards in X collection and 60 cards in Y collection. That's 120 +6 full arts is 126. The English set has 166 cards and the rest have to come from somewhere. Reprints, promos and basic energy should be comprise the next 40 spots and I wouldn't expect Pal Pad to be left out with that many extras.
    Kettler likes this.
  6. JayHornung

JayHornung Active Member

Really Kettler am I missing something about this card? Normally we all shy away from the "dead in the opening hand cards" or "not useful till late game cards" I think I'd rather play 1 more Supporter for early game instead of put 2 back in my deck (which I don't have instant access to) late game. I don't know am I miss something here?
  7. HenryP

HenryP Member

Tool Scrapper is a "dead until later" card a lot of the time and so are Scramble Switch and Dowsing Machine for the most part. I would choose Pal Pad over another supporter because Juniper and N are just better than every other supporter in a majority of decks and you get an ROI on Pal Pad after you play your first supporter.