Accelor DEX, Gothitelle EPO, Gardevoir NXD, Mew Prime

Discussion in 'UG Deck Discussion' started by Adam, May 2, 2012.

1. Adam

Adam Noice bruv, innit.

Sample Deck List (updated through DEX - May 2012)

Pokemon – 19

4 Mew Prime
    2 Accelgor DEX
    3 Gothita EPO 43
    2 Gothitelle EPO
    3 Ralts NXD
    1 Kirlia NXD
    2 Gardevoir NXD
    1 Darkrai EX
    1 Cleffa HS/CL

Trainers – 30

4 Pokémon Collector
    4 N
    3 Twins
    3 Sage’s Training

4 Rare Candy
    3 Junk Arm
    3 Pokémon Catcher
    2 Pokémon Communication
    2 Ultra Ball
    2 Pokegear 3.0

Energy – 11

8 Psychic
    3 Rainbow

via: The Dark Explorers Deck List Depot

Basic Strategy

The strategy of this deck is very complex and so is the set-up. So I’ll go through them step-by-step.

1) As soon as possible, use See Off to get Accelgor to the discard pile.

2) Set up your hand and bench so you can get Gothitelle and Gardevoir into play at the same time. Also, it’s good if you have energy on two different Mew Primes at the same time.

3) Evolve Gothitelle and Gardevoir, attach Rainbow Energy to Gothitelle, and use Accelgor’s attack with Mew Prime.

4) Bring the Gothitelle to the active position, put Darkrai EX on the bench (if it already wasn’t), and try to keep the flow of Mew Primes and Psychic Energy going. Just recycle Mew Primes back and forth from your deck while using Accelgors attack and your opponent can’t do anything.

Catchers play a huge role because you want to make damage in a way which leads to a Poison KO AFTER your opponent’s turn.
  2. Adam

Adam Noice bruv, innit.

3. Adam

Adam Noice bruv, innit.

Tech Options

4. bryracer

bryracer Member

Hey Adam, I think Esa meant to say "1) As soon as possible, use See Off to get Accelgor to the Lost Zone.
  5. Reshiphlosion

Reshiphlosion The Swarm

The one thing I'm not too sure about in this deck (I'm sorry if Esa covered the problem and I missed it >.< ) but what happens when you finally ko the opponents pokemon be it via poison or just damage, and they send up something against gothetelle, what would this deck do if goth gets ko'd by something like Darkrai EX, Zekrom EX, Zoroark DEX etc? I was just wondering since having 2 gothitelle might be rare with gardiveior on the field as well...
  6. cabd

cabd Taking over for Tamoo as the girly looking mod.

Use plus power or kingdra or whatever to make sure they die from poison damage going INTO your turn. They promote a new active, you draw your prize, and then you get to start your turn. That keeps the lock up.
  7. Reshiphlosion

Reshiphlosion The Swarm

^ ah okay thanks ^^ (that is really kinda troll-ish :eek:)