Aerodactyl/Tornadus

Discussion in 'Deck Help & Development' started by PokemonGeek, Feb 19, 2014.

1. PokemonGeek

PokemonGeek Derp, Derp, Derpity Derp

the idea with this deck is to get early knockouts through donking basics when you're opponent is setting up.you use some good stuff in it, so i think that it is pretty good.
    the deck content is
    3 tornadus ex
    1 mewtwo ex
    3 aerodactyl
    2 tornadus
    1 terrakion
    1 mr mime
    4 juniper
    3 n
    3 random receiver
    2 bicycle
    1 computer search
    2 pokemon catcher
    3 ultra ball
    3 level ball
    4 muscle band
    3 max revive
    1 potion
    2 switch
    3 old amber
    2 tool scrapper
    3 twist mountain
    4 fighting energy
    2 psychic energy
    4 dce

ideally you want to get early knockouts through tornadus ex's blow through attack: 30+30 if theres a stadium in play.this is going to be twist mountain to get aerodactyl on your bench.cos i do this i should probably scrap old amber.if i do this, what should i add in?
    (-3 old amber
    +2 potion
    +1 town map)

so that is what ive put in instead of the old amber.please say if you think that this is a good idea and if not, tell me what you think i could tweak.
  2. themiraclemeat

themiraclemeat Active Member

-1 potion, +1 N. (I don't feel like one potion will make much of an impact, maybe a super potion? but I feel like you'll want more supporters...(you only have 7))
    -3 max revive, +3 super rod, cause super rod is better.
    Also why do you have 2 physic energy? Mewtwo and Mr mime? You could use prism or rainbow energy instead, but I would prob just make those into 2 fighting energy.
  3. PokemonGeek

PokemonGeek Derp, Derp, Derpity Derp

i think i will turn 2 psychic into 2 fighting, but im happy with how many supporter cards i run.[DOUBLEPOST=1392881412][/DOUBLEPOST]
    if you have read the edits,, i put another 2 potions in, meaning that i have 3.