An Update: Boundaries Crossed Analysis

Discussion in 'SixPrizes Stuff' started by Empoleon1107, Oct 24, 2012.

?

Did you like this article?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. No

12 vote(s)
    85.7%
  1. Ziggmiceter

Ziggmiceter Ultimate 6P tournament procrastinator

Fighting decks are not powerful now. Fighting barely counters Eels now and HyDrai (should run) Eviolite. People run Dragon Deinos now too. Landorus EX is good T1 and T2 only with Ether.
  2. beboppokedad

beboppokedad Well-Known Member

you mean with ether??
  3. Ziggmiceter

Ziggmiceter Ultimate 6P tournament procrastinator

Fixed.
  4. darkraiguy

darkraiguy Member

Empoleon1107: JMHO, I believe most of the people "bashing" your lists have pointed out the flaws or problems they saw in them. I won't go in to depth about my feelings on them, as most of my views have already been pointed out, but I think that the main reason you are being criticized so heavily is because of a lack of testing. When viewing articles on the Front Page, people are expecting tested lists that have performed well for the user. Yes, arguments arise over certain card choices, but the authors at least have the testing they have done to reinforce and justify their decisions. Lightly or untested deck ideas are best suited for the forums.
  5. tokyovampire

tokyovampire Starpower!

Baby Mario and everyone else pretty much nailed it. The decklists show huge lack in testing, and the random video game stories, CAPS etc. just killed it. Plus the random images splattered everywhere didn't help your case. I'll keep the comments short since I don't want to parrot everyone else too much.
  6. CynDa1

CynDa1 (slurp)

hydregon in keldeo why?o_O
  7. N3rd4Christ

N3rd4Christ Active Member

I think everyone here is getting trolled and don't even know it!