April 2014 Underground Schedule

Discussion in 'UG General Discussion' started by Adam, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Adam

Adam Noice bruv, innit.

Here's the schedule we've put together for you this month...

Tuesday 4/?: Brandon Smiley
    Thursday 4/3: Dylan Bryan

[4/6-4/7: Massachusetts, Georgia, Kansas, and Washington Regionals]

Tuesday 4/8: Ryan Sabelhaus
    Thursday 4/10: Jon Bristow

[4/12-4/13: Utah and Wisconsin Regionals]

Tuesday 4/15: Dylan Lefavour
    Thursday 4/17: Jay Hornung

Tuesday 4/22: Chris Fulop
    Thursday 4/24: Henry Prior

[4/26-4/27: Flashfire Prereleases]

Tuesday 4/29: Erik Nance (Flashfire ideas!)

Brandon's article is going to be delayed. He emailed me four days ago about laptop troubles and I haven't heard back from him since. He was about halfway through writing, but is waiting on a new charger to arrive in the mail so he can finish, and I'm not exactly sure when the article will end up being published. I'll post here again if I have any updates.[DOUBLEPOST=1396382769][/DOUBLEPOST]Update: Brandon typed his article on an iPad and submitted it just now, so I'll start editing and I might actually have it ready for tonight!
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2014
    Reshiphlosion and PP101 like this.
  2. Adam

Adam Noice bruv, innit.

The Thursday article is being moved to Friday (I know, late notice). I received it kind of late tonight and I'm not attentive enough at the moment to get it up to standards, so it's going to have to wait until I'm fresh in the morning.
  3. Adam

Adam Noice bruv, innit.

Heads up: @Bristow's article for today is being moved to tomorrow morning. I'm going to be editing the first half of it now, and then Jon will be sending the rest sometime late tonight, so expect it to be on the site early Friday.

In the meantime we've had a few really good free articles published this week, if you haven't seen them:
    And there are two more that should be ready by the weekend.
  4. Adam

Adam Noice bruv, innit.

Another heads up: @JayHornung's article for this week will be released on Wednesday instead of Tuesday. I've given the writers leeway with Tuesday spots after Regionals weekends because of the recovery day sometimes needed from travel and the exhaustion of playing in those large events.
  5. JayHornung

JayHornung Active Member

Finishing it up right now. I finished 13th/196 Wisconsin Regionals this past weekend and it was a long and sleep deprived weekend.
  6. Adam

Adam Noice bruv, innit.

Ok, great! I thought you were slated for today for some reason but your article isn't due until Thursday. Dylan Lefavour's article is mostly finished. It'll be published today for sure.
  7. JayHornung

JayHornung Active Member

Wow I actually thought I was! I wrote the date down in my planner earlier in the month, but didn't do a follow up check.
  8. Ruiner

Ruiner Active Member

Putting the final touches on my article, will have it in your inbox in a few hours Adam :)
  9. Adam

Adam Noice bruv, innit.

Got it, thanks Chris! I'll hopefully have it published sometime today (it's pretty long again, so it's going to take me time to edit).[DOUBLEPOST=1398219667][/DOUBLEPOST]@Ruiner I sent you an email with a few things that I want to clarify. I'm working on images right now (might have to wait on publishing until the morning).
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2014
  10. hypnotoxic

hypnotoxic New Member

Is Eric Nance's article still on the way?
  11. Adam

Adam Noice bruv, innit.

It'll be out on Thursday. @groudanex was originally scheduled for Thursday, but Erik had something come up and Daniel's article was finished already, so I decided to switch their writing spots.