Attn: Rising Fist Theorymon'ers

Discussion in 'Deck Help & Development' started by KPiplup, Jun 13, 2014.

1. KPiplup

KPiplup An Imposter

As you may've noticed, Rising Fist scans have leaked. With that, comes a new, dreadfully lengthy period of fruitful time for those who enjoying hyping cards 3 months from being on their continent.

Anyway, the point of this: Be advised that you don't even know what rotation is yet, and your theorymon is therefore even more useless than normal.
    Serperior likes this.
  2. JasonRox

JasonRox Kyurem Trainer

Still fun to speculate. I don't speculate myself but I like reading about it months ahead so that when they do come out, I know all the cards and possible deck usage right away and not wasting time learning them after the release. Basically, do your homework before the release. Rotation or not, no one ever knows how things will work... remember not long ago Red Card... I never see it but was hyped up a lot.
  3. KPiplup

KPiplup An Imposter

There's a difference between speculating individual cards and coming up with full fledged archetypes with lists and everything. The former makes a bit of sense, the latter most definitely does not.
  4. Professor_N

Professor_N Well-Known Member

As long as BCR and to an extension Landorus EX is out of rotation I'm happy.
  5. JasonRox

JasonRox Kyurem Trainer

I want to have Plasma and up. I'll miss level ball but no biggie.
  6. kbs021

kbs021 Member

It's just going to be weird to rotate comp. search. If it wasn't for that I would put my money on PLS-On. It still is possible no doubt, I just don't know... seems weird lol
  7. JasonRox

JasonRox Kyurem Trainer

Being new to Pokemon starting at Plasma Freeze, that's why last month I traded for Dowsing Machine and not Comp. Search.

Too bad the Ace Spec mechanic is gone.
  8. hfechhelm

hfechhelm The Swarm

I hope that they reprint skyla, or something like it for Virizion/Genesect.