Cabd's Nightless Game (TOWN WINS!)

Discussion in 'Mafia' started by cabd, Mar 26, 2014.

1. cabd

cabd Taking over for Tamoo as the girly looking mod.

Setup Specific Rules:
    1. All roles are forfeit for that phase if not submitted prior to the timestamp of the hammer vote. You may set conditionals early. (example "If cabd flips town, use my power on Adam")

2. Any mafia role interacting with a town role takes priority.

3. If a role has a limited number of shots and is blocked, they retain their shot.

My Rules
    (You'll want to read these)

[spoiler=show rules]
    1. I don’t tolerate ad hom wars. If your posting is merely insulting a player without providing game content, you can expect a strike from me. Three strikes, you’re out. I’m fairly lenient about this, but posting “screw you” over and over again is simply not acceptable. Severe issues will be dealt with severely.

2. If I say it violates these rules, it does. You can take it up with me postgame if you wish.

3. Play towards your win condition. Gambits are fine, directly harming your own team is not.

4. Once a lynch is reached, you may continue discussion until I lock the thread. No votes or unvotes will count after a lynch has been achieved.

5. A lynch is achieved as a majority of players voting for somebody. Half is not a majority.

6. Do not quote or pretend to quote any information you get from me via PM. This includes posting your role card verbatim. Paraphrasing is fine, as are role claims naturally.

7. Do not talk about this game anywhere else, or with anyone else.

8. All deadlines are exactly 10 days in duration. Night is instant.

9. Do not discuss ongoing games in this thread. This includes games on sites other than 6P. This also includes using [redacted] as that loophole does not fly here.

10. I am rather lenient upon activity. You must post once every 48 hours. Failure to do so will earn you a prod. Respond to your prod within 24 hours, or face replacement. Three prods is also a force replacement.

11. Claiming scum by yourself is fine. Claiming scum with another player is an instant modkill. Don't do it.

12. I do not require unvotes. Your vote will be counted so long as you bold it or use the vote tag. Shorthand names are fine so long as it’s clear who the vote is for.

13. If you have a question, please PM me. I’m an addict that sits around on his inbox all day anyways. If a question is something that should be answered publicly, I will make a post addressing it without naming who asked it.

14. If my vote count is wrong, you can PM me or post in the thread (use the bold tag and "@cabd") about it.

15. I do not fix tags or edit posts where you might make a formatting mistake, even if you ask me to.

16. I reserve the right to add to these rules or modify them, but only when I post notifying all players in the game of the change.

17. Loophole abuse is all fun and games until I modkill you. Don’t try it.

18. Blue (This color at #0000FF)is my color. You are welcome to use any other color of the rainbow.

19. Encryption, text hiding, and the like are silly. Don’t do it.

20. Extensions will be granted at 48 hours per replacement, up to a total duration of 4 days max per game phase.

21. Do not use temporary information to convey messages. This includes your signature and your avatar, but is not limited to these things.

22. While putting your vote or unvote on its own line is helpful, it is not necessary and any attempts to game voting formatting will be dealt with as an attempt to cheat. If I think it was a vote, it was a vote.

23. A modkill will always punish the faction modkilled more as far as timing goes. All modkills will be done after consultation with the listmods. Modkills may or may not end the day. Modkilled players will be changed to a nuetral survivor, meaning they lose the game instantly.

24. In the event of site downtime lasting more than 3 hours; time will be added to the deadline to compensate at a 1 to 1 ratio.
    [/spoiler]

The town win condition is:
    "You win when all mafia players are dead and at least one town player is alive."

The mafia win condition is:
    "You win when all town players are dead, or nothing can prevent that from happening."

There are no other alignments in this game.

A roster just for hawkie:

1. thedoctorisin
    2. daGlaceon DEAD SCUM
    3. KPiplup DEAD TOWN
    4. Prohawk DEAD TOWN
    5. Vablakes
    6. snscomp1 MODKILLED
    7. Pokemonplayer101
    8. SMP
    9. Desufnoc
    10. Kirbyswag
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2014
  2. ProHawk

ProHawk Active Member

I wish to vote for the next person to post for that person most assuredly is scum.

(I really would just like a player-list, thx! :))
  3. snscompt1

snscompt1 The worst Mafia player ever.

Sup.
    Still mad at you.

VOTE ProHawk
  4. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

Let's quick lynch dag. Gogogo.

Vote: Daglaceon
  5. snscompt1

So is this basically how Day 1 always starts? Random voting?
  6. KPiplup

KPiplup An Imposter

Mmm.

Vote: Kirby

Always scum.
  7. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

Today isn't always because yesterday was always. Today is forever, and I'm forever town.
  8. KPiplup

KPiplup An Imposter

>replies to a vote in the 6th post in the thread
    >attempts to dispel said vote
    k.
  9. ProHawk

ProHawk Active Member

True to my word.

VOTE: SNSCOMPT1

KP is town.

Kirby, that should be VaBlakes you are voting for... didn't you get the memo?
  10. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

I know, I just didn't want him raging all game. So I figured I'd pick on someone else.
  11. snscompt1

We goin for another quick lynch on Vablakes lol?
  12. ProHawk

ProHawk Active Member

Haha, good call, good call. We are quick-lynching you SNS. Only scum would be eager to post after my first post.
  13. Thedoctorisin

Thedoctorisin Some people are worth melting for

Vote KS
    Just for fun;)
  14. ProHawk

ProHawk Active Member

UNVOTE
    VOTE: THEDOCTORISIN
  15. snscompt1

UNVOTE
    VOTE: KS
  16. ProHawk

ProHawk Active Member

Umm.. Kirby?
  17. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

What's up.
  18. ProHawk

ProHawk Active Member

You're gonna die mate.
  19. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

Welp, that's not good. Mebbe I should start a counter wagon on blakes
  20. Thedoctorisin

Thedoctorisin Some people are worth melting for

How is he about to be lynched? It takes 6 he has 3 and about to be 2 because I didn't realize this is a nightless game
    Unvote
    Sorry!