Cabd's Nightless Game (TOWN WINS!)

Discussion in 'Mafia' started by cabd, Mar 26, 2014.

1. SMP

SMP Is bad at Werewolf

No, because a main scum read of most people would be gone. We'd pretty much be restarting our scum reads at that point.
  2. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

I love how Vablakes is calling the guy who was being completely left alone, and I was townreading, scum. PP101 could've cruised this to the end if he was scum. Why would he risk claiming RB?
  3. Because blocking a scumkill gives you lotsa towncred, no?
  4. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

Yes, but then that would mean there is a doctor, who protected someone, which would mean whenever they flipped/claimed, suspicion would be dealt. Way too risky for scum.
  5. Well, go ahead and lynch me. When I flip town, go for desu or PP101.
  6. SMP

SMP Is bad at Werewolf

The one thing I'm interested in is the scum hider. Right now there aren't any roles that would really matter for a hider to be needed.
  7. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

SMP - Stahp the role-fish.
  8. SMP

SMP Is bad at Werewolf

Lol. There had to be at least 1 more PR, I just want to know if it's anything that could help us.
  9. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

Uhhhhhh guys?[DOUBLEPOST=1397264683][/DOUBLEPOST]I just noticed this.
  10. PP101

PP101 The Swarm for 3 seconds then accidentally left

What does that mean? I don't get it.
  11. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

It says Setup Specific Roles. Then it says, if a role is BLOCKED. Kinda implies roleblocker.....
  12. SMP

SMP Is bad at Werewolf

Pp101 and Vablakes can both be telling the truth if Vablakes was the target of the nk
  13. PP101

Well, yeah... what does that have to do with anything? I'm the Roleblocker.
  14. PP101

Yeah, that was revealed with cabd's answer to your question.[DOUBLEPOST=1397265000][/DOUBLEPOST]I suppose it confirms that I'm the Roleblocker.[DOUBLEPOST=1397265127][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyway, I really should be finishing my homework. I'll check in in a little while.
  15. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

I'm just getting the point across that PP101 is pretty muh confo RB right now.

I doubt Vablakes is being truthful though. 1-shot BP is like the easiest claim in the book.

Another reason I doubt it is because my initial thought on the lovers was "Oh there are only 2 scum, so cabd probably put lovers in to balance it," but wouldn't including BP just contradict that?
  16. Thedoctorisin

Thedoctorisin Some people are worth melting for

Intent to hammer in 0 days 1 hour 6 minutes[DOUBLEPOST=1397272070][/DOUBLEPOST]Well, I'm not going to lynch without anyone saying anything! I guess I have to wait
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2014
  17. PP101

Oh, I thought you knew our opinions. :p

I personally am ok with it. @Kirbyswag? Thoughts?
  18. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

If I had a day vig, I would've shot him dead.
  19. PP101

20. Thedoctorisin

Thedoctorisin Some people are worth melting for

Awesome
    Vote vablankes