Cabd's Nightless Game (TOWN WINS!)

Discussion in 'Mafia' started by cabd, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

Yes, because in my spare time I OBVIOUSLY think about the lovers role. Seriously, one of you two would've died night 1 anyway.
  2. Mares789

Mares789 To war!

PH, who would you have killed N1, in our stead?
    daGlaceon likes this.
  3. ProHawk

ProHawk Active Member

If I would have caught onto the Mason crumb, i'm not really sure... kinda wouldn't want to night kill one of them because it would auto-confirm the other.
  4. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

I had nothing against you Prohawk, but the way you were engaging was kind of snarky and un-Prohawk like.
  5. ProHawk

ProHawk Active Member

I wasn't actually engaging. But I did catch scum!
  6. Mares789

Mares789 To war!

Well it was way more than a crumb, but I didn't like the strength of masons with the nightless feature. Also it was evident that you two were the strongest players, and you drew all possible doc action to yourself w a certain post, so KP made sense.
  7. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

I didn't, but I was too busy to read up on kyojin. Also, I lol'd at KP bringing up my "saying I'm busy" meta.
  8. Mares789

Mares789 To war!

=> the post I mentioned
  9. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

Yeah, so I figured out that cabd probably put lovers in the game to balance out the amount of mafia and town, so when Blakes claimed BP I was just thinking "Nahhhhhhh"
  10. KPiplup

KPiplup An Imposter

I'm not going to lie, this is the first game where that's not held true.

Also, I basically came to the conclusion you were town because I figured between you and a scum-mate SOMEONE should've figured out the masonry...
  11. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

I figured out you were town when you unvoted me.