Tier 2 Darkrai-EX, Hydreigon DRX 97

Discussion in 'Competitive Deck Discussion' started by Serperior, Aug 14, 2013.

1. indercarnive

indercarnive Well-Known Member

w/ hammers, skill, and a not bad draws you can beat plasma, and virgen is a walk in the park. blastoise is difficult(winnable but hard). and dark/garb is auto loss unless you manage to run 2+ tool scrappers, which hurts your other matches
  2. isaiah1989

isaiah1989 Active Member

there has to be a way to fit two Enhancd Hammers . Must have some disruption against Plasma decks , or they'll power up to fast
    RJCarrot likes this.
  3. Slowbro

Slowbro is excited for next season

Can't Genesect just G-booster you?
  4. isaiah1989

isaiah1989 Active Member

whats a good fire attacker besides Victini EX?
  5. Wrags23

Wrags23 Feeling... rogue.

Moltres EX, Victini EX, and Entei EX are probably the most used fire-types right now...
  6. isaiah1989

isaiah1989 Active Member

Entei EX is good, one shots Genesect EX
  7. Arkius

Arkius New Member

reshiram ex is also good, 150 damage has synergy with darkrai's 30 snipe
  8. Wrags23

True, but the Energy acceleration is pretty big to use Reshiram EX.
  9. Arkius

Arkius New Member

Can't you use dark trance to move everything to reshiram ex and then attack?
  10. ImBlue

ImBlue New Member

In that case, where does the fire energy come from? Unless there's a different Reshiram EX I don't know about. As far as I know Hydreigon only moves Dark energy around.
  11. MetalArmedAngel

MetalArmedAngel My lovely Luka ♥♥

Blend gpfd says Hai
    infernaperocks likes this.
  12. Slowbro

Slowbro is excited for next season

Is this real life?
  13. Wrags23

Slowbro Yes, I know that fire types are crap right now. It is just that he asked what the best ones are, so I answered him.
  14. indercarnive

reshiram ex?
  15. MVTK

MVTK Tech M9me

Reshiram NXD works too, though I feel like Victini EX works best with this deck (a thought that I've beaten to death on the internet at this point)
  16. Arkius

Arkius New Member

How many victini ex's would you run in this deck? I think it's worth it just for the turbo energize alone, to get energies on the bench
  17. onlyinAMERICA

onlyinAMERICA ...because I'm Batman.

Honestly you don't really need any more than one. It isn't exactly helpful in any other match up than Genesect but can still give a helpful Turbo Energize if one were to get stuck with him in the active position on turn one.
  18. MVTK

MVTK Tech M9me

I run 2 with Victory Piece. Not only does it make Genesect extremely favorable, but Victini can Turbo with Blends, and Victory Piece can be recycled by Sableye so Scrapper isn't too much of a killer
  19. indercarnive

but now most cards in the format are a killer.
  20. isaiah1989

isaiah1989 Active Member

will lasers be still heavily played in the meta? i think I'm going to take out Virizion EX in my hydreigon deck.

my attackers: Darkrai EX , Genesect EX, Giratina EX, Entei EX , , Suicune, and Hydreigon