Flying Pikachu Tin!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Salamancer, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Salamancer

Salamancer Dragon Master

Hey guys, I just got this pikachu tin and wan to know how much it is.

Here is the dscription:
    It is a golden tin with a flying pikachu on the front in front of a rainbow lightning background. It is a tv animation edition created by Topps on the left side it has a charizard and meowth. On the right side it has pikachu and ash. Please if you have any info on this, Post!
  2. InfinityMinusOne

InfinityMinusOne Has a tendency to exist

Never seen nor heard of it, and the number one result for it on google is this thread :p. Is there any way you can post an image of it here? And what packs does it have inside it? Assuming you've opened it.
  3. RisingDawn

RisingDawn #1 Oshawott fan! :0<

Funny thing about google searches. Search "Oshawott fanboy" I'm the number one result! Win! ^_^
  4. Salamancer

Salamancer Dragon Master

I did search it on google. No results. I will try and get a picture in here though.
  5. InfinityMinusOne

InfinityMinusOne Has a tendency to exist

Have to search that now. Just a sec...

I'm back. Wow. Pretty impressive, being the first result on google.
  6. pokemonguy

pokemonguy Making Bad Last-Minute Changes Since Nats 2014

True , it is the first result. I'll try mine. EDIT: I have to search pokemonguy six prizes.
  7. coolestman22

coolestman22 Now Has Techron

@RisingDawn: You should search #1 Oshawott Fangirl.
    lufan131 likes this.
  8. Bleak

Bleak Glorious beacon of light

I'm pretty sure that everyone's Google searches on themselves (while it can be fun and a bit scary when you think about it) isn't helping the OP with the tin he's talking about.

Let's try to keep this on track, everyone.

Update:

Is this what you have, Salamancer?

http://www.pokeorder.com/animation.html

It matches most of your description. The closest I could find to it having a Flying Pikachu is one of the cards from that series.