Garchomp Vs gengar match

Discussion in 'Deck Help & Development' started by Lucario_Master, Feb 15, 2010.

1. Garchomp Vs gengar match NOW WITH PART 2!!!

YouTube- Garchomp vs Gengar match
    YouTube- garchomp vs gengar match part 2
    I did a match on redshark and i comentated it, its only the first part so ill get the secound part up tomorrow or something.
    Hope, you enjoy and please tell me how to make it better.
    P.S Im sorry if its not in the right area but this is a very different thing then anything els so i just put it in the area i thought it would fit in
  2. kwisdumb

kwisdumb Member

I would love to see more of this. What screen capture software did you use? I wish this, along with filming IRL matches and doing video tournament reports was a bigger part of the internet/social media presence of the game.

One suggestion I would make is to take advantage of YouTube annotations. You seem to be talking a lot when you don't really need to, just to fill space. Instead of saying stuff like 'he drops a Baltoy' you could just use a YouTube annotation for it. Or, if you're against that, don't talk about strategy as much (or pause the vid when you do), and just talk about what they drop and whatnot, and maybe a bit about why you're doing what you're doing and why he's doing what he's doing.

I also noticed that, at a few parts, your audio seemed to be behind the video a bit. Latency issue maybe?

Overall, very good job.