General Discussion - Have a chat!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Adam, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Matt91_

Matt91_ fire trainers lel

@cabd: LOL, that's awesome! Are you going to watch Fate/Zero too? I would be F5'ing CrunchyRoll all day over if I could.

Also, what Vysekun said. I don't work, but I do live alone and have classes during morning and afternoon, so it's troublesome on it's own way. If I had to add another obligation, I'd probably go nuts. And damn, rent IS expensive.

And I'll totally skip the obligations for today and go to the first States in my city ever in a few moments. Wish me luck haha
  2. RisingDawn

RisingDawn #1 Oshawott fan! :0<

When do you guys sleep!? I went to bed at ome o' clock and now theres tons more posts.
  3. InfinityMinusOne

InfinityMinusOne Has a tendency to exist

Time Zones. One of them is in Australia, one is in CA.

at least, according to their descriptions...
  4. RisingDawn

I am beyond these silly concepts of time and space
  5. InfinityMinusOne

InfinityMinusOne Has a tendency to exist

Then I guess your Pokemon is Giratina.
  6. Teridax

Teridax Mask of Strength

Or Hoppip.
  7. lucarioAdventure1

lucarioAdventure1 i swear on me mum

Or a fusion of Dialga and Palkia omg spoiling BW3 XD.

Been roaming around for decks to play at Nats and it is so hard to not play rogue lol, I need help :p
  8. desufnoc

desufnoc Ditto used Transform!

Well when I have nothing at my disposal for 10 hours a day, there is not much else to do. :p I'd play the tcg but there is nobody else to play other than my wife ( when I'm lucky enough to be in port ). Then there is the video game I could be playing, but you can only breed and ev train for so long without getting bored :I
  9. lucarioAdventure1

lucarioAdventure1 i swear on me mum

PO (Pokemon Online)? Surely that would be more if a time saver no?
  10. desufnoc

Ship internet blocks most games and even if it wasn't blocked there is no flash player or java :I
  11. RisingDawn

Absurd, Oshawott is so awesome it bends space and time. Also if anyone wants to join a Werewolf game we have the Newb one in the Games forum, its currently at more of a standstill than somebody cursed with "petrify status"
  12. Matt91_

I can't find the Newb WW game, where did it go?

So, I came back from States, 3-3 with my very subpar Terrakion.dec (my cards from TnT are stuck somewhere). Not that I care, I had much fun there, and even got out being the only 3-3 on TOP 16 (free booster, yay).

We had a top 8 with 5 Zekeels, 1 Terrakion, 1 Magneboar and 1 MewGardy (that went 2nd).

Btw, now it is 11pm around here, and I'm starving, so I'll get some food and come back later (or sleep). I just had to throw out that I enjoyed it a lot haha
  13. RisingDawn

Its WW noob game 1. In the games forum. I dont know how far down

The werewolf game is in the Online Information, section under pokemon leagues/city/etc. Weird why is it there?
  14. Good job on your first States Matt. Sorry about that Troll and Toad mishap.
  15. Matt91_

Thanks Eli. It's probably TnT's fault though, our customs around here are taking too long to check some packages.

Had a good night of sleep. Still feeling tired, but happy. Now for making lunch on this lazy Sunday.
  16. RisingDawn

Happy easter everbody!

Oh good lord.... My aunt just hid 3 tins , 2 decks , 3 blister packs and a random amount of booster packs around the house instead of eggs. What an evil way to drive me crazy
  17. desufnoc

Want to trade aunts?
  18. Vysekun

Vysekun The Ninetales and the Grapes

Probably better than hiding chocolates around the house. Boosters are much healthier (But not on your wallet).

Not to mention, I'd much prefer to find a Booster pack 6 months from now behind the couch than a squished and melted chocolate.
    EliGagerNorris likes this.
  19. cabd

cabd Taking over for Tamoo as the girly looking mod.

I think it was worth working this Easter JUST to see people fight to near-death over the last few egg coloring kits. People are crazy.

Oh well.
    sonicboom likes this.
  20. Adam

Adam Noice bruv, innit.

Hah it must have been nuts cabd. You should have taken videos!