General Discussion - Have a chat!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Adam, Apr 6, 2012.

1. sonicboom

sonicboom number 1# treecko fan

lol
    well easter was fun for me and i had to searh for chocolate eggs in the garden found 5 3 where lost ( i think that those where eaten by animals)
  2. RisingDawn

RisingDawn #1 Oshawott fan! :0<

I dont think those were choclate eggs....
  3. sonicboom

sonicboom number 1# treecko fan

they where only it was white cholate and the most of them where wrapped brown paper
  4. Adam

Adam Noice bruv, innit.

NHL PLAYOFFS BABY!!!

(flyers are losing though so I'm not as happy as I could be)
  5. Vysekun

Vysekun The Ninetales and the Grapes

6. Adam

Adam Noice bruv, innit.

I put the Beavis and Butt-head theme song on repeat when I'm doing something repetitive.

[video=youtube;BD_RHdKG0ts]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD_RHdKG0ts[/video]
  7. RisingDawn

Final Fantasy XIII boss battle theme , "Time of rest" from FFXII , "Taking the road through the wilderness" from Arc Rise Fantasia , "Within the Giant" from FFIV , and the Final Fantasy XII boss battle theme. Are the last things i listened too Yeah... I'm a geek....
  8. Teridax

Teridax Mask of Strength

I've heard (no pun intended) that Baroque music improves memory when studying.
  9. I've heard that as well. Hmmm...
  10. RisingDawn

Would like to see more activity here. So hello everyone!! Its me RisingDawn! Trying to be a little more active in the TCG community and trying to make some friends. Not going so well.... Is there some prejudice against Oshawot fans? Discuss! :0<
    Vysekun likes this.
  11. Vysekun

It's alright RD, I'll be your friend.
  12. Matt91_

Matt91_ fire trainers lel

Completely forgot about this thread! Everybody friends, yay!

@Vysekun I have a friend who loves listening to J-mixes, I might ask if he knows something similar. I've actually listened to his Bastard Pop Terrorists CDs, but that's been a while. By the way, those two are pretty good.

@RisingDawn I love FFXIII's battle theme, I have a thing for well placed violins lol. Try listening to Xenoblade Chronicles' OST, it's pretty awesome.

I'm having a hard time concentrating these days, but I think it's the lack of sleep. But usually anything booming on my headphones while keeping deaf to the outside world works. I'll try you guys' suggestions though.
  13. RisingDawn

Matt91's Everybody friends! Comment evicted a laugh from me. That was pretty funny. RisingDawn is offically sick guys >_< lame. Some medicine is helping
  14. Vysekun

So at the moment I'm pulling an all-nighter for Uni (I have tomorrow off Uni to facilitate this...gotta love flexible working conditions).

Only had 1 coffee and an energy drink during the day today, so I shouldn't be too jittery when I get into the caffeine later. Inevitable mcdonalds run.

Listening to this atm:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLXEcDfI1aI

Also here, have this Touhou cover:
    [video=youtube_share;dx76YPgZviE]http://youtu.be/dx76YPgZviE[/video]
  15. lucarioAdventure1

lucarioAdventure1 i swear on me mum

Well life has been normal for me tbh. Got a ProPokemon article up yesterday for those who are interested: ProPokemon ยป Breaking Down the Top Four Decks in the Format

Otherwise last year of secondary school (is it high or middle school for you lot in the US idk) with 7 exams in may and then I get to play test non stop for UK nationals in June lol
  16. Adam

Adam Noice bruv, innit.

I need to get a haircut soon. Like as in 2 months ago. Any hairstyle suggestions?

I'm also trying to figure out if I'm going to do anything crazy this weekend.
  17. lucarioAdventure1

lucarioAdventure1 i swear on me mum

Do what I am going to do in the future Adam, dye your hair blue and spike it up (people will notice you that's for sure lol)
  18. RisingDawn

Hey guys i searched "Oshawott " in the little search bar for the forum. 10 pages of threads! All invovling me! XD that had me laughing!
  19. Vysekun

Scrafty cut!

I always get my hair cut at this Japanese hairdresser, but I usually just get them to tidy it up. I'm half filipino, so it grows really quickly and is really thick!

Trying to figure out if you're going to do anything crazy is the wrong way to go about doing something crazy.

Unless it's like, an activity that gets the adrenaline going. Something extreme.
  20. cabd

cabd Taking over for Tamoo as the girly looking mod.