General Discussion - Have a chat!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Adam, Apr 6, 2012.

1. ninjapikachu

ninjapikachu Not all that ninja-like tbh

I was at a friend's birthday party earlier. Quite a few of the people there got him Pokemon cards. I got him a Zoroark evolution pack, and promised to get him 2 DEX boosters at the next League meeting. Another friend got him a Zekrom EX tin, and another got him a Serperior one. He managed to pull a fa Reshiram EX, a Sacred Sword Cobalion, and a Pokemon Collector.
  2. desufnoc

desufnoc Ditto used Transform!

My bday is in August *COUGH* :p
  3. ninjapikachu

Mine's not till October. But sometime, when I've got birthday/christmas money, I'm going to try and go to two Prereleases in the same weekend (There's two Leagues that I can get to, and they both do Prereleases, so it should be possible)
  4. Vysekun

Vysekun The Ninetales and the Grapes

My birthday is in less than 2 weeks.

Just in time for literally the worst point in the Uni semester for me to have a birthday.
    lufan131 likes this.
  5. desufnoc

I am going to try and go to worlds for my bday :)
    Adam likes this.
  6. RisingDawn

RisingDawn #1 Oshawott fan! :0<

My birthday was in feburary. But that was really bad weekend. My aunt was in the hospital, I broke up with my girlfriend of 8 months, because she was selfish and nonloyal. Went to cities, went 1-2 with Samurott/Feraligatr (managed to go against 2 lightning decks :/) my Xbox crashed. Yikes that was bad weekend. Anyway I'm graduating high school sunday, my aunt and uncle are freaking out and they have no idea I'm dissapering tommorow to goto league so I can get one more Kyurem for my BRs deck. *Crosses fingers* maybe things will get better?
  7. Adam

Adam Noice bruv, innit.

It sounds like you've got it pretty good man. Graduating high school was one of the best experiences of my life. Have fun!
  8. Vysekun

Vysekun The Ninetales and the Grapes

Gonna get some testing done tonight :)

Going to build Zoroark, fix my ZekEels deck and throw together something anti-meta.
  9. Adam

Adam Noice bruv, innit.

I really want to play tennis this weekend! My friend and I tried playing this practice game I saw Djokovic playing, and it's SO much fun:

You have to be really quick on your feet!
  10. lucarioAdventure1

lucarioAdventure1 i swear on me mum

Well I decided to buy 8 dark explorers boosters, walking away with Darkrai EX non full art, Darkrai EX full art , Tornadus EX non full art and Raikou EX non full art.

Seems really good :D (what is the value of all that anyways?)
  11. pokemonguy

pokemonguy Making Bad Last-Minute Changes Since Nats 2014

Watching Pokemon S15, only cress is at the Gym?!
  12. ninjapikachu

Yay, I'm going to Pokemon League later! Time cannot pass fast enough!
  13. cabd

cabd Taking over for Tamoo as the girly looking mod.

Spent almost 45 minutes today with a customer looking for an item, but not knowing what it was she wanted. Here are the clues I got. First person to correctly guess it gets a like. (Innocent_Shine doesn't get to play, she already knows)

-Under 5 dollars
    -Comes in a glass jar
    -Round
    -Crunchy
    -She uses it as a salad topping

Good luck, everyone.
  14. Bleak

Bleak Glorious beacon of light

All I'm going to say is I really hope you got a tip for that, haha.
  15. Teridax

Teridax Mask of Strength

Umm... pickles (the flat, circular kind)?
  16. desufnoc

Croutons?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2
  17. cabd

cabd Taking over for Tamoo as the girly looking mod.

Nope and Nope. And regarding tips, we don't take tips, we're union, we make decent money, and tips are dishonest. If we took tips, people would scam the elderly too much.
  18. Tamoo

Tamoo Probably the best in UK tbh

Gotta be pickled something. Umm or those weird round red fish egg things they get in Japan

Is it actually all those things she described?
  19. galladeava

galladeava Disapproving Clown

Little picked onions?
  20. baby_mario

baby_mario Doesn't even care

Cheese footballs?