General Discussion - Have a chat!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Adam, Apr 6, 2012.

1. cabd

cabd Taking over for Tamoo as the girly looking mod.

Warning; I'm back and declaring open season upon the bad posts of the board. You have been notified, and may start running.... now.
    darkwings likes this.
  2. superw8

superw8 Did you?

I am scared. Very scared. Please have mercy on me Mighty Cabd!
  3. HighShroomish

HighShroomish Wreck-It Ralts

I'm to lazy to run right now. Maybe next week after finals...
  4. PellOfTheTundra

PellOfTheTundra Do you even LT-87

Cabd? Mercy?
    superw8 and Vablakes like this.
  5. KPiplup

KPiplup An Imposter

Halfway to the invite after today.

Small problem is that I've soft-capped cities, so anything after today is slow climbing...
  6. Charranitar

Charranitar Well-Known Member

My worlds invite dreams were slashed today :/. Had to go perfect 4/4 in the 4 remaining cities I had left. Got 3rd yesterday, but couldn't get it done today. Went 4-1 with Rayboar, but got down paired both of the last 2 rounds, so my resistance ended at 52% (and my first round opponent went 0-2 drop, despite being a really good player haha). Headed into the last round I would have played against either Plasma, Tool Drop, or Virizion/Genesect, all of which would have been good matchups. Only loss was to a Mr. Mime getting laser donked. Needed the undefeated to beat an X-1 the last round, which didn't happen, so we ended up with 5 X-1's. So stupid to not get any points for a bubble still when they know it's a problem, x-1 should get you into cut.
  7. HighShroomish

HighShroomish Wreck-It Ralts

Hey! Grinder buddy!
  8. Gelatin

Gelatin So soft and jiggly.

MetalArmedAngel likes this.
  9. cabd

cabd Taking over for Tamoo as the girly looking mod.

About 35 pages ago. Try to keep up.
  10. Gelatin

Gelatin So soft and jiggly.

I was too busy discovering the ancient origins of Slowpoke.

ancient origin of slowpoke revealed.jpg
  11. Salamencetrainer34

Salamencetrainer34 An ogre-achiever

Anyone buy Link between worlds? And if so, is it great?
  12. MetalArmedAngel

MetalArmedAngel My lovely Luka ♥♥

No she is waifu No.2 for now
    I still love you Ai-chan! Just... not...as......much......
    HighShroomish likes this.
  13. RisingDawn

RisingDawn #1 Oshawott fan! :0<

The best 2D Zelda by far. And one of the best games in the series
    Salamencetrainer34 likes this.
  14. ninjapikachu

ninjapikachu Not all that ninja-like tbh

Ugh, Cities this weekend and I've no clue what the heck to run :(
  15. Professor_N

Professor_N Well-Known Member

What choices do you have available to you?
  16. I just remembered that I sat on a Quarter Finalist Beach at one point. That thought popped into my mind after seeing the price of Beach and thinking how horrible it would be to accidentally ruin one. Luckily, the Beach wasn't harmed.
  17. darkwings

darkwings Never give the monkey a gun

Do you not have any nearby league challenges? Or did you already include that into your total?
  18. StrongRhino

StrongRhino 6P fantasy football champ 2013!

I hate sleep flips, just missed cut yesterday because my Absol fell asleep and didn't wake up to retreat and died of poison. I would have won otherwise :(
  19. That's the reason I always run Keldeo-EX in Darkrai, and I hate Keldeo-EX, at one point you couldn't convince me to play Keldeo if it would guarentee me a spot in cut at Worlds. I play it because I can't stand losing to sleep flips.
  20. Charranitar

Charranitar Well-Known Member

League Challenges don't matter if you can't get city points. Realistically, I have 2 city championships left, although I'll try to jam a third in this weekend. We just didn't get a lot of them organized for our area, so it was basically run perfectly and get points from every single one you played in. If you don't get those cities points, then 500 is just too unatainable. Which is fine, I guess it's okay that I won't be spending too much money on the game, more money for other stuff. I'll play in my remaining cities and see what I can do, and then do states and regionals, but I probably won't be doing many league challenges unless I go hot at states or regionals.