General Discussion - Have a chat!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Adam, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Salamencetrainer34

Salamencetrainer34 An ogre-achiever

I got for christmas: Jasons worlds deck (Hoping for plasma but can buy it), red genesect box, pokemom ranger, pokemon explorers of sky, the wii u and MARIO 3D WORLD it rocks! Also getting LT box along with tins and sleeves
  2. SkilletPanHead

SkilletPanHead I feel like a monster

I haven't been on here in months... thought I'd drop by...

I got Pokemon X for Christmas as well as some other things. It's awesome. It has a bunch of awesome features that I like that weren't in any previous ones.
  3. MetalArmedAngel

MetalArmedAngel My lovely Luka ♥♥

Ba hambug to you americans. I had christmas yesterday
  4. HighShroomish

HighShroomish Wreck-It Ralts

how?
  5. MetalArmedAngel

Time zones shroomy
    Vablakes and PokemonPlayer101 like this.
  6. Ziggmiceter

Ziggmiceter Ultimate 6P tournament procrastinator

Is it possible to block users' avatars? Some of them really make me want to close the tab...
    KPiplup likes this.
  7. MetalArmedAngel

Um... I'm sorry?
  8. Professor_N

Professor_N Well-Known Member

Closing the tab is always and option if they actually bother you that much.
  9. HighShroomish

HighShroomish Wreck-It Ralts

10. blargh257

blargh257 Is now Dedede.

I envy you people. I have never been to a marathon nor have I ever been near one.
    But I did open a box this morning to find a travel guide for Long Beach. So I'm going to Regionals, which is nice...
    Vablakes likes this.
  11. Salamencetrainer34

Just made biggest decision of my life...playing round at cities. Unfortunately the LTR box gave 2 E-switch (Not 3-4) and instead...3 seismitoad and meloetta. The sign was obvious...

EDIT: Plans changed. Darkrai it is
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2013
  12. RisingDawn

RisingDawn #1 Oshawott fan! :0<

Bank is delayed indefinitely (yes for western release too, its not coming out tomorrow)

Shaking my head here, what awful planning on Nintendo's part
    StrongRhino and MetalArmedAngel like this.
  13. MetalArmedAngel

What sucks is that some people actually GOT pokemon bank to work and are using stuff like Hitmontop and heatran in rating battles
  14. RisingDawn

I feel bad for any kid with a new 3DS who can't download any games for it from Eshop
    MetalArmedAngel likes this.
  15. Salamencetrainer34

Nintendo is beginning the path to their inevitable ruin. Not updating servers for holiday season...were they not expecting anyone to get the wii u/3ds? The Wii U I understand as the sales aren't doing too well right now (Not saying its a bad system), hopefully nintendo can live until Smash bros 4...
  16. RisingDawn

the WiiU did pretty well this holiday actually, Sold out at Best Buy's and Walmart's Website, they're gaining ground , which is why the lack of a backup plan bit them in the rear-end. I doubt Nintendo is going anywhere , they're just having a slow start and the 3DS piratically prints money[DOUBLEPOST=1388116918][/DOUBLEPOST] picture102.jpg
    Won-Wonder trade?

crying-5.jpg

Who even needs a Zygarde? picture103.jpg

Edit yet again, Traded my Xerneas for a 6 Flawless Ditto, its like Christmas all over again ^_^
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2013
    HighShroomish and jeffrey3421 like this.
  17. Salamencetrainer34

Good point. Also the eshop is working on new wii u ( I entered confirmation code and it worked fine. Took megaman 2 a bit to download because of errors but its fine now!)

Nintendo I guess in a way is like cat mario against a wall. They are going up, then they will reach a certain point and go down, then jump back up even further then do the final decline or something
  18. RisingDawn

you could say that about all companies
    Salamencetrainer34 likes this.
  19. cabd

cabd Taking over for Tamoo as the girly looking mod.

To whoever asked if you can block avatars: you can. Right click the image, find what site it's from, then add that URL to hosts.txt pointed at 127.0.0.1 and that avatar wont load.
    Ziggmiceter likes this.
  20. PellOfTheTundra

PellOfTheTundra Do you even LT-87

So I'm going to Chardon cities tomorrow and I decided I'm gonna do nothing but test all 5 decks I have tonight, so I can make sure I'm playing to the best of my ability with whatever I pick...
    Picking at the event is never fun (for me, at least) because I am very indecisive and I feel like I'm just gonna stick with a Darkrai variant regardless of what I see around because it's what I'm used to... :(