General Discussion - Have a chat!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Adam, Apr 6, 2012.

1. baby_mario

baby_mario Doesn't even care

It's not a waste if you need it.
  2. themiraclemeat

themiraclemeat Active Member

What's happening in Scotland?
  3. KPiplup

KPiplup An Imposter

Sounds like RAM cards were disturbed, causing their reset. (Taking them in/out would do that?) Also sounds like the same occurred with the graphics card?
  4. ninjapikachu

ninjapikachu Not all that ninja-like tbh

Not much, we've just had a new league open, and a games shop that shouldn't class as a league but holds Cities also ran an event.

And yeah, I didn't even have to hit Cities best finish :D
  5. desufnoc

desufnoc Ditto used Transform!

Actually I still have no idea. Everything seems to be fine now with the exception of my computer not reading any graphic cards. The green spots are gone.
  6. KPiplup

KPiplup An Imposter

RAM definitely got reset. No doubt in my mind.

Good luck resolving that.
  7. Salamencetrainer34

Salamencetrainer34 An ogre-achiever

My friend went onto my school ipad and emailed my math teacher (Who is a real you-know-what) a gif of...this. Now me, him, and another kid got: No app store, no more games (unrelated to the whole issue), and we can't email anymore. AND we got saturday detention. I never even knew he did that...life can be unfair sometimes. How was your day?
    Gelato likes this.
  8. Gelato

Gelato The Swarm

Pretty average. Browsed Six Prizes on my iPad as usual during French class cause the it's an easy class. In other news my math teacher is now asking me and my classmates to solve legitimate paradoxes in class for his own amusement.
  9. Salamencetrainer34

Salamencetrainer34 An ogre-achiever

For now, I am taking a very long break, or possibly leaving sixprizes. My grades aren't the best, I get distracted and I need some time to get it all fixed. I hate doing this, but I hopefully will improve. And I would like to be left out of the tournaments I am in. See you all later.
    Serperior, StrongRhino and Gelato like this.
  10. Gelato

Gelato The Swarm

You will be missed :(
  11. Reshiphlosion

Reshiphlosion The Swarm

You guys wouldn't happen to know where the cheapest place to preorder a Yveltal Tin would be, would you? Anything under $15 would be preferred although I might just end up buying the single card instead...
  12. Professor_N

Professor_N Well-Known Member

Single card would probably be more cost effective. Unless the tin promo Yveltal EX card themselves cost like 10 dollars.
  13. Reshiphlosion

Reshiphlosion The Swarm

Yeah, I was kind of hoping to get some packs, but if the Promo Yveltal EX is cheap enough then I'll probably just get that to save money.
  14. Professor_N

Professor_N Well-Known Member

Do what I do. Buy the tin and get a full art of the promo you just bought in the packs. Works every time.
    Reshiphlosion likes this.
  15. jeffrey3421

jeffrey3421 Swarm Wannabe

So.....
    what is this Swarm Thing?
    Gelato and JGames like this.
  16. Gelato

Gelato The Swarm

We're still figuring that out to...
    HighShroomish likes this.
  17. Gelatin

Gelatin So soft and jiggly.

I like how our TO puts up the date for States only a week before the event.

Don't want to dump TOO much on a new deck for the season. Should I play Empoleon and pals? Yveltal tins do come out three days prior the tournament...
  18. KPiplup

KPiplup An Imposter

I hate to say it, but Hawaii states have been on pokemon.com for a few weeks.
    Gelatin likes this.
  19. Gelatin

Gelatin So soft and jiggly.

Welp, I guess I'm the baka here :v
    jeffrey3421 likes this.
  20. Gonna go buy Catching Fire at midnight. Excitement intensifies.
    Gelato likes this.