General Discussion - Have a chat!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Adam, Apr 6, 2012.

1. desufnoc

desufnoc Ditto used Transform!

I am now the fastest man alive. Just did my quarterly physical fitness assessment and I ran my 1.5 mile in 13:23
  2. snscompt1

snscompt1 The worst Mafia player ever.

KP and I are at Ontario Regionals. He wrecked me:p
  3. KPiplup

KPiplup An Imposter

In Top 4 in Ontario. Playing Genesect/Roserade. Either will hit Genesect/Raichu or Plasma in Top 4.

Problem is that the other Top 4 Match is a Rayboar mirror...oops
    hfechhelm, Floral, Mares789 and 5 others like this.
  4. OshaWaterBottle

OshaWaterBottle Active Member

Well, you can't win using confuse ray all day.[DOUBLEPOST=1398573829][/DOUBLEPOST]THUNDER WIN!!!
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2014
  5. Adam

Adam Noice bruv, innit.

Got it – that's definitely a bug and I was able to replicate it (it only happens for newly created accounts). I'll pass along the info the the developers. Thanks for letting me know!
  6. Charranitar

Charranitar Well-Known Member

Had a nice enough pre-release. Pulled Mega Charizard EX X and Toxicroak EX, as well as a Druddigon, and a lot of the trainers. Also have Charizard EX pre-ordered so that's taken care of. Now just need to track down some Shiftry and Milotic. Tried trading the Toxicroak for 2 Shiftry, but people get too protective of their new cards at pre-releases making it hard to trade.
    Gelato likes this.
  7. Professor_N

Professor_N Well-Known Member

I don't know that feel. Had someone want to trade me their Yveltal EX for my FA Venusaur EX at a PR. Didn't go through because I had to leave (it was pretty late).
  8. Tsunami

Tsunami Seems legit.

How many packs did you open? I don't know if it varies by region
  9. Charranitar

Charranitar Well-Known Member

I just did the standard 8 packs. Got 2 EX's.

We opened a box last week, and there were 2 Mega EX, 1 Mega EX Secret Rare, 2 Full Art EX, and 1 regular EX in it. 6 ultra rares per a box seems pretty standard with this set.
    Phoenix15 likes this.
  10. Tsunami

Tsunami Seems legit.

Thanks

#WhyTenCharacters
  11. Salamencetrainer34

Salamencetrainer34 An ogre-achiever

To be honest kinda disappointed this is the last english set before worlds. We have some nice pokemon and the trainers and very nice but I feel like the set is missing something...playable EX maybe?
    Gelato likes this.
  12. PP101

PP101 The Swarm for 3 seconds then accidentally left

lol We have plenty of playable EX's in this format already. This set gave us what we needed: more playable non-EX's. What's also really nice about having no top tier EX's in this set is that prices won't go insanely high for Nats and Worlds.

That being said, Toxicroak isn't that bad, and there's been a reasonable amount of hype for Charizard EX.

Overall, I'm really excited about this set, can't wait to get my hands on some of these cards. :D
    Gelato and HighShroomish like this.
  13. blargh257

blargh257 Is now Dedede.

Toxicroak is bad Mewtwo. If there's Virbank he's doing an immediate fifty, and perhaps 100 if they don't retreat, but Mewtwo can actually get Laser/Band benefits, can't be Virizion'd out, and so on.
  14. camoclone

camoclone Tomorrow we strike...

Dragalge / Garbodor / Toxicroak? I dunno just a random thought.
    Gelato likes this.
  15. Tsunami

Tsunami Seems legit.

Garbodor cancels dragalage
  16. qazwsx99101

qazwsx99101 Member

Virizion?
  17. Tsunami

Tsunami Seems legit.

Oh... Sorry. *Facepalms*
  18. Salamencetrainer34

Salamencetrainer34 An ogre-achiever

Why dragalge? Snorlax does the same thing but even better. Snorlax dont care if you be poisoned or not.
  19. Tsunami

Tsunami Seems legit.

Dunno, Lolz?
  20. blargh257

blargh257 Is now Dedede.

Dragalge doesn't have to be active.
    camoclone and Salamencetrainer34 like this.