General Discussion - Have a chat!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Adam, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Bleak

Bleak Glorious beacon of light

I think that's exactly what it is, whether it's readily apparent or more of a subconscious thing.
    Playing Pooka AND having people watch the game while its going on is stressful - that's got to creep in.
  2. Professor_N

Professor_N Well-Known Member

I would think that would urge me to think more about my plays, so then I don't look like I'm bad when everyone watches it.
  3. baby_mario

baby_mario Doesn't even care

You've probably got more chance of appearing on youtube if you're bad though.

I mean, Pooka understandably doesn't put up the hundreds of games where the Bad Deck Monday stuff get obliterated in three turns. He's much more likely to post surprise wins, or at least competitive matches.
  4. OshaWaterBottle

OshaWaterBottle Active Member

I kinda made a misplay too. ^
  5. Professor_N

I bet you kinda felt like you knew you couldn't lose since he didn't have any good Pokemon search, so you got careless. Same thing happened to me at Regionals, except for not that same circumstance.
    OshaWaterBottle likes this.
  6. OshaWaterBottle

And I got trigger happy with a bunch of energy in my hand, I had like 8 fires in hand 2 to Rayquaza, 2 to another Rayquaza, 1 to Delphox (Mistake), and 3 to Emboar. He Lysandre up my Emboar then he N'd me to one.
  7. Professor_N

Did he do that on the same turn? Because, unfortunately, it doesn't work like that anymore :(
  8. TheMantyke

TheMantyke CharXzone EX

I am really enjoying Miltank on PTCGO. It's pretty cowerful. Some opponents have cowered and left the match on the T2 poweful friends. Others have commented that it seems overcowered. I've think I'll mooove towards experimenting with more miltank decks.
  9. baby_mario

baby_mario Doesn't even care

You really milked that one.
  10. OshaWaterBottle

Pooka actually made a deck around Milktank, he called it the Kyle deck. Who gets it?
    Gelato likes this.
  11. Salamencetrainer34

Salamencetrainer34 An ogre-achiever

Were they utterly terrified?
  12. OshaWaterBottle

Udderly*
    StrongRhino and jeffrey3421 like this.
  13. snscompt1

snscompt1 The worst Mafia player ever.

Just bought the game Ultimate Werewolf and played it at a University last night. Wow. Moderating is sooooo much more fun than actually playing.
  14. desufnoc

desufnoc Ditto used Transform!

Yaaay pkmncards finally has Flashfire

Nm error 404 lol
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2014
  15. Professor_N

I take my like back then.
  16. Adam

Adam Noice bruv, innit.

Hah, sorry! I'm trying to get things ready – tomorrow I want to try and get everything inputted.
  17. PP101

PP101 The Swarm for 3 seconds then accidentally left

Reshiphlosion likes this.
  18. Ziggmiceter

Ziggmiceter Ultimate 6P tournament procrastinator

I guess this is a good time to post this.
    baby_mario and Serperior like this.
  19. FlareStarfire

FlareStarfire Front Page Contributor

I went to my first league / tournament day in forever. I got 2 Gogoats and 2 Pyroars, and one of my packs had a shiny Skiddo in it. I am ecstatic. ^^
  20. Salamencetrainer34

Salamencetrainer34 An ogre-achiever

Shiny skiddo?!? Pics?