Structured Guess Who!

Discussion in 'Forum Games & Online Tournaments' started by Vablakes, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Plz don't make me start tagging people. Get your clues in!
  2. Salamencetrainer34

Salamencetrainer34 An ogre-achiever

I'm going to drop out, I can't think of any clues for myself, and I am somewhat new here, so I don't have that much of a reputation. And one of my clues would be 'shrek is love. shrek is life' and that would be a dead giveaway. Sorry Sir Taco.
  3. SoldiersSpirit

SoldiersSpirit I will defend my Kingdom.

You can give clues to a person. You person/character of choice could be an Ant or Bill Clinton. It doesn't have to be you lmao.

I'll get my clues in but it takes time masterminding them.

Edit: I might've lied, read the rules...does it have to be You specifically? Meaning it would be SoldiersSpirit? If so, I think with the amount of players even up to 20 it could be pretty easy with process of elimination.

I'd like clarification plz :)
  4. Salamencetrainer34

Salamencetrainer34 An ogre-achiever

If the person can be anyone you want, them I am back in. If it is you, I will stay out, pretty sure its the latter
  5. It is you. It can be somewhat easy, this is a first run/trial thing, I plan on making some... adjustments later. Not to mention, the main purpose of the game is to help everyone get to know each other better. :D

Edit: did I happen to mention that Guess Who II will be either video game characters or characters from TV? :p
  6. SoldiersSpirit

SoldiersSpirit I will defend my Kingdom.

Oh, yea I'll stay in then :p
  7. HighShroomish

HighShroomish Wreck-It Ralts

BUMPITYBUMPBUMP
  8. I'm going to tag everyone who's clues I need when I get hope tonight.
    Salamencetrainer34 likes this.
  9. HighShroomish

Vablakes are you okay?
  10. Mai gosh... remind me to never post on sixprizes with a device with autocorrect ever again.
    camohunter19 and HighShroomish like this.
  11. HighShroomish

herro? Vablakes did you get hope yet?[DOUBLEPOST=1381775922,1381594905][/DOUBLEPOST]
  12. Serperior

Serperior Well-Known Member

13. Derp, my bad... :p
  14. galladeava

galladeava Disapproving Clown

Any update Vab?
    Serperior likes this.
  15. Serperior

@camohunter19 Is taking a temporary leave if I understand correctly. @SoldiersSpirit is in the PM where he said it so you can ask him for confirmation.
  16. HighShroomish

17. Serperior

18. I would straight up start this now if I wasn't still in the hospital. @PokemonPlayer101, clues NAO.
    Serperior likes this.