HEAR YE HEAR YE

Discussion in 'Competitive Deck Discussion' started by cabd, Apr 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cabd

cabd Taking over for Tamoo as the girly looking mod.

We will be creating deck threads for the new decks of BLW-PLF in the coming days....But only ones that deserve a thread will be made.

Please let us know in the responses what decks you want threads for.

Decks that have threads now:
    Plasma Kyurem/Deoxys/Thundurus
    Dragonite/Partners (Altaria, Deoxys, or Garbodor for example)
    Weavile/Eggs
    Chandelure Variants

Decks that will get threads:
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2013
    AGGarchomp and Adam like this.
  2. Doo2you

Doo2you Dunsparce is 5 (1.5m) feet long. Yea.

Weavile/Eggo's
    Dragonite

perhaps "Deoxys-EX/Goodstuff", basically anything with Plasma Badge and Deoxys
  3. MetalArmedAngel

MetalArmedAngel My lovely Luka ♥♥

Chandelure (as tier 3 maybe)
    Rouge alert: Drifblim Hammer LandorusEX CobalionEX Garbodor (not my Idea)
    Thundurus/Goodstuff
    Kingdra
  4. HighShroomish

HighShroomish Wreck-It Ralts

Chandelure should definitly get its own thread. And Weavile to.
  5. kingXbanks

kingXbanks New Member

Garbonite list should get a thread!
  6. cabd

Updated thru this post. No tiers have/will be assigned until battle roads, but the threads can get started at the very least.
  7. VictiniCup

VictiniCup Guest

I thought of an idea but it probably might not be good due to Thundurus' donkablity. My idea is DragonEels (Dragonite/Eeletrik).
  8. baby_mario

baby_mario Doesn't even care

That can be discussed in a general Dragonite thread. We don't need threads for every variant - it dilutes the discussion and gets confusing.

Also, remember that Competitive is for actual tournament-quality decks. 'Stuff I just thought of' goes in the Deck Help forum.
  9. VictiniCup

VictiniCup Guest

Sorry about that. I'm more or less new to sixprizes so I will refrain from doing that next time.
    cyndaquil likes this.
  10. baby_mario

No worries. Didn't mean to sound harsh.

The general idea is that Competitive has one thread for each (more or less) tournament-quality archetype, while people's ideas for new decks or casual stuff goes in Deck Help.
    cyndaquil likes this.
  11. jbcheshire

jbcheshire Member

How about one for Landorus EX & Good Stuff? Since the only other one is with Tornadus EX...
  12. thematteo0

thematteo0 The quintessentially British gentleman.

Separate thread for Deoxys EX-Kyurem PLF-Keldeo EX (the one that doesn't run Thundurus EX) or should that all go in the TDK Plasma Basics thread.
  13. Alastair

Alastair Mr. Evil Dr. Porkchop

Darkrai deserves a thread. Any Darkrai variants, but specifically Darkrai/Mewtwo/Absol.
  14. 765Bro

765Bro Hibiki...~

Is "Plasma Badge" an acceptable thread until we hammer out more about it? As it is right now testing is just "Put 4 Plasma Badges and Umbreon in everything" and I'd like to see what comes of it. As the meta-game re-solidifies we can break any successful variations into their own proper threads.
  15. cabd

You're welcome to start a "plasma engine" thread in deck help, and then any decks that get attention will get threads.
  16. 765Bro

765Bro Hibiki...~

Better idea. Thanks.
  17. baby_mario

There are already plenty of Darkrai threads. Darkrai/Mewtwo/Absol would go in the Darkrai/Goodstuff one. No point in starting a whole new thread every time a new tech gets released.
  18. Doo2you

Doo2you Dunsparce is 5 (1.5m) feet long. Yea.

MOAR FUN IDEAS:

Lati-stall
    Tornadus EX Donk
    Eeveelutions
    Meta-box (Metagross)

I'm kinda bored
  19. cabd

Fun != Competitive Deck Discussion

These kinds of things belong on the regular deck help area, not the metagame threads.
  20. baby_mario

NOTICE

Guys . . .

PLEASE read the 'How to Post in Competitive Deck Discussion' Thread. Especially this bit

Competitive is for:
    • Decks with proven tournament credentials (e.g.: Blastoise/Keldeo)
    • Decks that are widely expected to make an impact in tournaments (e.g.: Thundurus/Deoxys/Kyurem)
    • Maybe decks that have actually been tested and played at some level of tournament (e.g.: Ninetales/Amoonguss) even if they aren't that good (note: mods will make a call on this - just because you went 3-1 at league with something doesn't mean it will get in).
    Competitive is NOT for:
    • An idea you had that you need some help with
    • Something you think might be fun to try
    • A vague strategy that is not yet a coherent deck
    Also, if a thread exists for an archetype and you are trying it with one or two new techs, it does not get a new thread. Just post in the existing one.

There is nothing WRONG with posting in Deck Help. It doesn't mean your idea is craptastic. There's no extra internet points for you if you put it in Competitive.

Please put decks in the correct Forum. If you don't, they will be moved (if I'm in a good mood) or deleted (if I CBA).

Please and thank you.
    cyndaquil and sangizkewl like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.