HEAR YE HEAR YE

Discussion in 'Competitive Deck Discussion' started by cabd, Apr 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coolestman22

coolestman22 Now Has Techron

Does Quad Latias get a thread or is it too stupid (Note: Just because it's stupid doesn't necessarily mean it's too stupid. Let the mods decide)
  2. thematteo0

thematteo0 The quintessentially British gentleman.

I think a thread for all deck variations of Latias EX would be quite useful even though I don't think that the card is ultimately that good I think that some people will try out decks such as Deoxys EX-Latias EX-Plasma Badge or just plan Latias EX decks for smaller tournaments such as Battle Roads.
  3. Zarco

Zarco Alternate format enthusiast

What's Latias even doing against TDK? Neither Latias nor Sigilyph is at all able to deal with the deck, and it will undoubtedly be the BDIF.
  4. baby_mario

baby_mario Doesn't even care

If and when you see some people actually trying out a coherent Latias.dec at a tournament, then it can have a thread. It's too obscure to deserve having one made in advance. The line must be drawn somewhere.
    cabd likes this.
  5. MVTK

MVTK Tech M9me

Is there a chance for a thread on the new form of SableLock? While it's not quite the usual powerhouse of this format, it does have the potential to shut down TDK by Hammering Energy just as fast (if not faster) than Thundurus EX bringing it back via Raiden Knuckle, slowing the game down to molasses. And if it's completely set up, Garbodor shuts down Deoxys EX's Power Connect, and if Sableye has Eviolite it'll take Thundurus EX (and Kyurem PLF for that matter) 7 turns to take Sableye down (if it can keep attacking). I think it might be a fair contender in the era of Plasma Basics (if only Garbodor had Silver Mirror to work with as well).
  6. djf123

djf123 Basically Lance Armstrong..

Speed Tornadus. That is all.
  7. coolestman22

Since the deck has seen some play at tournaments I think I might ask again, does Latias get a thread?
  8. tonenkyra

tonenkyra Squirtle Squad!

at my battle road last week, it got played with sigilyph
  9. cabd

cabd Taking over for Tamoo as the girly looking mod.

Did it place/do decently?
  10. coolestman22

Masters Division

1st:
    Team Plasma* - 24
    Darkrai** - 11
    Blastoise/Keldeo EX/Black Kyurem EX - 9
    Gothitelle/Accelgor/Mew EX - 8
    Rayquaza EX/Eelektrik - 3
    Garbodor*** - 3
    Quad Snorlax - 2
    Klinklang - 2
    Kyurem/Absol/Deoxys EX - 1
    Lugia EX/Articuno EX/Deoxys EX - 1
    Excadrill DEX/Landorus EX - 1
    TerrakionEX/TornadusEX/Plasma Badge - 1
    Victini EX/Latias EX/Sigilyph - 1
    Tornadous EX/Mewtwo EX/Landorus EX/Bouffalant/Giratina - 1
    Ho-oh EX/Kecleon + Techs - 1

Up to you.
  11. HighShroomish

HighShroomish Wreck-It Ralts

Could Kyurem NVI/Dusknoir get its own thread?
  12. 765Bro

765Bro Hibiki...~

Well, if it can beat out Ho-Oh/Kecleon... I think it's time we started taking it seriously.
    coolestman22 likes this.
  13. galladeava

galladeava Disapproving Clown

This one is a no.
  14. HighShroomish

HighShroomish Wreck-It Ralts

Could Flareon/Cofagrigus gets own thread?
  15. baby_mario

Yes.

It just needs someone to be interested enough to start one.
  16. cabd

I hope everyone is excited for the new set and the new decks it will bring. You are welcome to recommend or ask for new deck threads for the new set, but all new threads will not be created until after worlds is over, and the set is officially released. Tiers will be assigned somewhere around the second or third week of battle roads, or when data permits.
    superw8 likes this.
  17. 765Bro

765Bro Hibiki...~

How will Genesect be divided? A G-Scope thread, a G-booster thread, and a Genesect/Virizon thread, or will it all be combined under "Genesect" until the archetypes solidify?
  18. cabd

I'll debate it with the other mods, but we're likely to use a catchall unless something really unique establishes itself.
  19. baby_mario

Agree with cabd. Basic principle is to keep it in the same thread unless there is a significant difference in the list or strategy, going beyond simply adding a tech.
  20. Serperior

Serperior Well-Known Member

Will Suicune/stuff and Trubbish get threads?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.