HEAR YE HEAR YE

Discussion in 'Competitive Deck Discussion' started by cabd, Apr 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cabd

cabd Taking over for Tamoo as the girly looking mod.

Serperior likes this.
  2. 765Bro

765Bro Hibiki...~

I'm not sure. I feel that G-Scope or Virizon could be played significantly differently. You're not just teching in a G-Scope, you're building your strategy around it.
  3. cabd

Ziggmiceter likes this.
  4. baby_mario

baby_mario Doesn't even care

I'm not entirely convinced that G-Scope decks will make much of a competitive impact.
  5. 765Bro

765Bro Hibiki...~

I was replying to BM, sorry. His stance looked something more like that they will remain as a catchall topic.
    Neither am I, but you can't say that it might be worth Tier-2 and could have some favourable match-ups to justify it's own thread. Down the line, at least.
  6. Ziggmiceter

Ziggmiceter Ultimate 6P tournament procrastinator

Don't think that the Ace Spec difference changes the archetype it is unless there's a really interesting one that is what an archetype relies on (there will never be one since they're 1-ofs but still)
  7. 765Bro

765Bro Hibiki...~

I suppose if G-Scope Genesect ever becomes popular with Dusknoir, it might as well just be called "Genesect/Dusknoir".
    HighShroomish likes this.
  8. Ziggmiceter

Big if there. If that happens it probably will get a thread.
  9. SeaLegend

SeaLegend Active Member

Could we possibly change the Flareon/Cofagrigus thread to Eeveelutions in general? With Flareon/Cofagrigus, World War Z, and Dylan Bryan's Flareon & Friends, it seems that Eeveelutions are an established archetype that deserve a thread.
  10. cabd

I know deck pet names are fun, but if you're going to use them when requesting deck threads, please list out the contents.
    765Bro likes this.
  11. SeaLegend

SeaLegend Active Member

Sorry, it's just Flareon with matchup specific techs. Drifblim, Terrakion, Landorus, Garbodor were the specific techs used I believe.

EDIT: Ziggmiceter is correct, World War Z is Flareon/Zoroark. Again, apologies for using the deck names, I tend to just kind of assume that people can read my mind :p
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2013
  12. Ziggmiceter

World War Z is Jimmy Ballard's Flareon/Zoroark that played 2 Leafeon I think.
  13. baby_mario

Those decks seem different enough to merit separate threads.

Remember people, if you want to see a deck featured in competitive, don't just sit on your arse waiting for a mod to put one up. Submit a thread yourself (ones with decklists and some discussion are much preferred).
    Adam likes this.
  14. Adam

Adam Noice bruv, innit.

I'm about ready to start moving threads into the BLW-on archives. Last time I think we just started brand new threads for everything... does that sound good?
  15. baby_mario

Good idea. A lot of the early discussion is now outdated and some of the threads are huge.

I'll start doing some new ones when they are archived so the forum doesn't look empty
  16. cabd

I am all for this yes. New threads with a nice well-formatted first post are appreciated. If we could make some sort of template that would be great. And by that I mean "let me make a template to refer people who want to make deck threads to"
  17. baby_mario

Yeah, what we want to avoid are those submissions that are basically 'I heard about this deck - someone give me a list'.

I'm not approving any of those.
  18. cabd

This is the competitive deck thread for DECK NAME HERE in the NXD-on format. The deck is also known by the common nicknames XYZ ABC ETC. The basic strategy of the deck is to INSERT GAMEPLAN HERE.
    Here is a sample decklist:
    [Spoiler=Click here to show list]YOUR Decklist Goes Here[/spoiler]
  19. SeaLegend

SeaLegend Active Member

Soooo could we possibly move the Eeveelutions thread that I just made back? ._. NBD if not, just thought it might stay since I made it for NXD-on.
  20. VictiniCup

VictiniCup Guest

Do we have to put in the title that it is NXD-ON?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.