Lugia/Muscleband with Skarmory EX

Discussion in 'Deck Help & Development' started by pokeawesome, Feb 7, 2014.

1. pokeawesome

pokeawesome New Member

Hello I just whipped up a list and I need some help. :)

2 Thundurus EX
    4 Deoxys EX
    2 Lugia EX
    1 Snorlax
    1 Genesect EX
    1 Skarmory EX

4 Prism
    4 Plasma
    4 DCE
    2 Lightning

4 Juniper
    3 N
    2 Colress
    2 Skyla
    2 Shadow Triad

3 Frozen City

1 Scramble Switch
    3 Muscle Band
    3 Colress Machine
    2 Ultra Ball
    2 Plasma Ball
    2 Tool Scrapper
    2 Escape rope
    2 Switch
    2 Max Potion

A few explanations I run skarmory so I can get rid of silver mirror and not autolose to Dragonite. Also I run snorlax to lock trevanant or gothitelle active. Also muscleband to hit the magic 170 or 180 with Lugia.
    Thank You.
  2. jbcheshire

jbcheshire Member

Looks pretty solid to me.. I suggest you play with it some to see how it works for you.
  3. Professor_N

Professor_N Well-Known Member

You may want to consider Mewtwo EX rather than Skarmory EX... Mewtwo EX is useful in other match ups while Skarmory would just be dead weight. List looks pretty good though, perhaps finding room for another Skyla may be useful, but being able to draw a lot in this deck is much better now that it's kinda built around speed with Muscle Band on Lugia.
  4. TakezoKensei

TakezoKensei Member

If Dragonite is huge in your area, keep the Skarmory. Otherwise dropping it for Mewtwo or even Bouff would be a wise choice.[DOUBLEPOST=1392073058][/DOUBLEPOST]I would also suggest in maxing out on N, I understand that once Lugia starts KO'ing pokemon, N's usefulness wanes. But the pure consistency and disruption it offers is too good not to play 4 of. If your point of the deck is to setup Lugia for OHKO's as fast as possible, having the power that N offers is nice.
  5. Kismayaz

Kismayaz New Member

Kind of hard to get around safeguard with that deck. Maybe add more escape ropes or another non-ex pokemon.
  6. Professor_N

Professor_N Well-Known Member

1 Snorlax should be enough to get around Safeguard.
  7. yoyos

yoyos delicious hot potatos

Escape rope, float stone, i.e. feint. If sigilyph is a problem in your area, snorlax is an issue, and if genesect isn't useful as he just pounds down nothing but sigi, kyurem.