Machamp Deck-List (w/ my super weird playstyle)

Discussion in 'Deck Help & Development' started by Polakex_Amazing, Jan 13, 2011.

?

Machamp, good, or no good?

1. NICE!

37.5%
  2. Pretty good!

50.0%
  3. O.K.

12.5%
  4. meh...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. No Good! ( I dislike you if you choose this......Just kidding!)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Polakex_Amazing

Polakex_Amazing New Member

Hello everybody and thank you for clicking this thread. Today I'm going to talk about my Machamp list with my crazy ideas and play style that has proved very successful. Now before I start, please don't copy this card for card because it wont work if it isn't your play style and you wont know what to do with it. Alright, enough of that crap, let's see that list!
    Pokemon:
    4 Machop SF
    3 Machoke TM
    2 Machamp SF
    2 Machamp Prime TM
    2 Uxie LA
    1 Unown Q MD
    1 Azelf LA
    2 Ditto LA

T/S/S:
    4 Bebe's search
    1 Luxury Ball
    3 Seeker
    4 Rare Candy
    2 Warp Point
    2 Palmer's Contribution
    3 Broken Time-Space
    2 Junk Arm
    4 Poke Drawer +
    2 Super Scoop Up
    2 Energy Exchanger

Energy:
    6 Fighting Energy
    4 Double Colorless Energy
    1 Rainbow Energy
    3 Call Energy

That took about 10 minutes to write -_-. ANYWAY! Weird list right? I honestly don't know what you may be thinking at this moment. Perhaps you're jaw is open right now and you're paralyzed (hey...wake up) but either way allow me to explain myself.
    Let us talk about the Pokemon first.
    Pokemon

Machop SF: The Triumphant may have arguably better attacks but you aren't going to be using the attacks because of Call Energy. The other reason is that the other Machop only needs to be hit with 30 damage from a :psychic: because of his 2X weakness, this Machop needs to be hit with 50 damage.
    Machoke TM: Better attacks over the SF and more HP so it won't be sniped by a Garchomp C.
    Machamp SF/TM: You start with SF while charging your benched Machop with a DCE and fighting then use TM's fighting tag and Champ Buster for 100+10 for each damaged bench of yours
    Uxie: I only run 2 because 3 or 4 to me will just give you less bench space for things like Ditto, Azelf and Machops.
    Azelf: You can now write down what your prizes are in tournaments ( I know right? I heard from my tournament organizer, Jimmy Ballard, SWEET! ) so this is a pretty essential card.
    Ditto: Amazing tech against VileGar if you didn't already know. It lets you copy Spiritomb's attack to level up your Pokemon. You can also use the random rainbow energy with it for...random attacks!

T/S/S/E

Seeker: This is how I use seeker besides letting me re-use that broken Uxie and heal stuff; my opponent has only 2 Pokemon on their side of the field , there strong active and their benched Uxie. I have an active Machamp Prime with 1 fighting and 1 DCE with a benched Machamp SF. My hand has both Seeker and Warp Point, I haven't attached or played a supporter this turn and what would I do? "Warp Point, Seeker, attach fight, Take Out, game." Now don't take me wrong, I would only say it this way if my opponent is a big show-off jerk just or to embarrass him/her (I'm not a mean person :p)

SSU: I still use this because it gives me a chance of getting that damned Uxie out of my active position.

Energy Exchanger: Think about it, I run a rainbow and 3 call, I might need this later game for a fighting.

Rainbow Energy: Serves me for 2-3 reasons (mostly 2) 1. I need that benched Pokemon with a damage counter on it for extra damage with Champ Buster 2. Extra damage with Rage ( not likely though) 3. Ditto to use random attacks like Shadow Room or whatever else the meta game comes at me with.

Call Energy: Let's me attach to my machop if I go first to get 2 Machops or even 1 Ditto and 1 Unown Q if the opponent plays VileGar

PHEW!, so....that was the list with the explanation of the cards. Comment, add me as a freind, whatever your heart desires. Thank you for reading, Dominick
  2. pikazap

pikazap Member

not weird kind normal and avrage i kinda bored so just posting
  3. Genguy

Genguy Active Member

I moved this. It should be in the deck discussion.
  4. Polakex_Amazing

Polakex_Amazing New Member

Thank you for helping a noob in six prizes :)