Magnezone/Regirock

Discussion in 'UG Deck List Depository' started by Diaz, May 25, 2011.

1. Diaz

Diaz Member

4 Spiritomb
    4-3-3-1 Magnezone
    1-1 ERL
    1 Regirock
    1 Uxie
    1 Azelf
    1 Unown Q
    1 Skuntank
    22 Pokemon
    7 Lightning
    7 Fighting
    2 Warp Energy
    16 Energy
    4 Collector
    2 Bebe
    3 Judge
    3 Engineer's Adjustments
    1 Seeker
    2 BTS
    2 Sunnyshore
    1 Warp Point
    1 Rare Candy
    1 Luxury Ball
    1 Pokemon Communication
    1 Expert Belt
    22 Trainer/Supporter/Stadium

For those of you still interested in MD-CoL (international nats), here's one of my better takes on Magnezone/Regirock. I have had some different builds for different events. Thoughts?
  2. JayHornung

JayHornung Active Member

How does only 1 Expert Belt, and 2 Warp Energy treat you?
  3. hampuse

hampuse Member

16 energy and no recovery for Regirock? :S
  4. Pkmmstrchado

Pkmmstrchado Member

Lol, interesting none the less. ive done fairly well with my build. I'll post it tonight.
  5. Diaz

Diaz Member

I eventually made the following changes to the deck: -1-1ERL -1fighting +1crobat +1 time spiral dialga +1 seeker. I'm not sure it worked any better, but I'm pretty convinced cutting ERL was a good idea.
  6. Pkmmstrchado

Pkmmstrchado Member

4- Magnemite SF 66
    1- Magneton SF 42
    3 Magneton SF 43
    3 Magnezone Prime
    1 Magnezone SF 96
    2 Regirock
    1 Unown Q
    1 Uxie
    1 Azelf
    1 Sableye
    4 Spiritomb

4 COllector
    3 Bebe's Search
    3 Juniper
    2 Judge
    2 Pokemon Communication
    2 Expert Belt
    2 Sunny shore city gym
    1 Broken Time Space
    1 Palmers Contribution

7- Fighting
    7- Electric
    4- Warp

this list has done well for me in the past, had the engineer's before juniper, but in testing the juniper has surpassed engineers in every way.
  7. Kettler

Kettler Active Member

Very, very nice build. My only major gripe with it is that without Skuntank G, your Vilegar matchup is weaker than it ought to be. I'm sure that Juniper's is doing a lot of great work when it comes to dumping Fighting energy.

In order to fit the Skuntank, I'd prefer to cut something that isn't related to consistency such as Palmer's or the 4th Warp, but there's a lot of discretion here. Lastly, I still prefer the 2 BTS/2 Sunyshore split just to have that all-important speed edge.
  8. Pkmmstrchado

Pkmmstrchado Member

Kettler:
    I agree that the skuntank g is a major factor in the Vilegar Matchup. I ran into only one Vilegar match at both Washington and Oregon States so for regionals and BR's i cut it for more Recovery (palmer's) In the match at regionals where it mattered the player filpped all tails on his fainting spells ;D just luck i guess.

the 4th warp is essential i feel. When my Regirock or SF Zone get Bright Looked its a life saver. One thing ive been working on is Pachi from CoL. Its a great tech ive noticed id possibly drop the Palmers for the Pachi if someone watned to try it out :3
  9. 4 warps all the way, cut the uxie magnezone is all you need. Keep erl. I havnt tested junipers but it makes perfect sense. Don't drop skuntank he's needed.

1 ex belt is enough. I never had a problem drawing into it.

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk
  10. bittyboy72

bittyboy72 Front Page Contributor

Alright well I played a list similar to Pkmmstrchado's today at a Battle Roads. I went 3-1 and ended up in 3rd. There was no Viegar so the Skunktank wasn't really needed and I only played 2 Warp. I played 3 Judge and another BTS in place. I regretted it though. There were games I was afraid to play Regirock Down because of Blazikin being able to drag him up.

I am definably testing this deck with Pacherisu. My friend did and said it took up to much bench room but I always seemed to have a free space today. Thanks guys. I am also teching in a Crobat. Could have used it a lot today and almost always had a bench space and a Collector.