need help with Chiofalock (DP-on)

Discussion in 'Deck Help & Development' started by Skylite21, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Skylite21

Skylite21 New Member

Hi everyone! I run a chiofalock (deck-list is given below), and I have several problems.

The first problem concerns Honchkrow(SV). The thing is, I like the way it OHKO's almost everything(at least in my area) with my full bench and one sp-dark energy on it, but what I hate is, that it can be revenge-killed by almost anything. I want to add two expert belts, but I'm afraid that my raven may become a "two-prized target". So I wanted to ask are e.belts accepteble, or should I just put up with it? )

The next problem deals with energy. Sometimes I find it very difficult to get energy from my deck, and I thought to use 2 Interviewer's and 1 Bronzong G(just in case)

And my last problem is VileGar. There is one annoying vilegar in my area, and that deck makes me nuts. Actually, I have a blazechomp variant of sablelock, and it literally destroys that vilegar. But Honchkrow has serious problems. I don't know why, may be I'm inexperienced in playing chiofalock, or the mutch-up really sucks, but I have serious promlems against it. So are there any techs against vilegar, or may be some modifications and stuff? )

So guys, I would really appreciate any kind of help =)

pokemon: 19
    2-2 Garchomp C X
    2-2 (Murkrow SW-95 - Honchkrow SV-29)
    4 Sableye SF
    2 Uxie LA
    2 Crobat G
    1 Azelf LA
    1 Ambipom G
    1 Unown Q

trainers: 31
    4 Cyrus' Conspiracy
    3 Judge
    3 Cyrus' Initiative
    2 Roseanne's
    2 Interviewer's
    2 Bebe's
    1 Aaron's colletion
    4 poketurn
    4 power spray
    3 energy gain
    3 sp radar

energy: 10
    4 DCE
    3 Dark energy
    3 Spec. Dark energy
  2. indercarnive

indercarnive Well-Known Member

3 judge is normally overkill. replace 1 with a vs seeker. also instategy. use garchomp c first to kill off potential revenge killers. then cmoe in and use honckrow. you only need 3 power spray. replace 1 with chatot g. his pokepwer helps prevent epic topdecks.
  3. Martin

Martin Member

ebelt is a must with honchkrow, it helps avoid rvenge kills, and makes OHKO into 2HKO, which normally gives you a second prize with honchkrow.
    I dont know what you think, but a 2 x 2 prize exchange that doesnt involve your main attacker going down, sounds good to me.
  4. Skylite21

Skylite21 New Member

Thx everyone for recommendations! =) I'm going to test e.belt and chatot g. Also I decided to take out 2 interviewer's and put 2 energy exchanger instead)
  5. pikazap

pikazap Member

hmm i never heard of this deck before ill look it up and its strat.
  6. Genguy

Genguy Active Member

Isn't this deck an underground thing? You might get in trouble for using that name. It actually isn't really chiafolock but I can't tell you what chiafolock is.

I'd rename it something like "Dragon Krow" In an article I'm doing I might be mentioning a similar deck. (Not your list of course)

To prevent me from spamming, I think you should remove a Judge and an Initiative, and add in a Smeargle and Team Galactics Wager. Wager is a nice card when disrupting, though its harder to pull off because its luck based. Smeargle is really good to get extra supporters and boost your start.