Discussion in 'Forum Games & Online Tournaments' started by PP101, May 4, 2014.
Sorry I have had no internet until now so I need to do some tweaks and then I will send it tomorrow.
Bump Bumpity Bump
Simply waiting for @pokemonguy
You have until Thursday, May 15th at 8:00 PM PST to turn your decklist in. If you don't get it in by then, you will be dropped.[DOUBLEPOST=1400086553][/DOUBLEPOST]Alright, so with 25 players, we will have 5 rounds of single-game Swiss, and cut to a Top 8, which will be in a Best-2-out-of-3, Single Elimination format.
Since we have so many players, I'm going to be strict with the deadlines -- please attempt to get your games in on time!
So with out further ado, pairings!
Round 1 Pairings:
1. @Phoenix15 (0-0) vs. @SMP (0-0)
2. @Ivysaurman (0-0) vs. @Salamencetrainer34 (0-0)
3. @HighShroomish (0-0) vs. @snscompt1 (0-0)
4. @Gelato (0-0) vs. @troller100 (0-0)
5. @JonSuperEmerald (0-0) vs. @Reshiphlosion (0-0)
6. @Eonic (0-0) vs. @Vablakes (0-0)
7. @OshaWaterBottle (0-0) vs. @desufnoc (0-0)
8. @Jirachion (0-0) vs. @Professor_N (0-0)
9. @Serperior (0-0) vs. @Floral (0-0)
10. @infernaperocks (0-0) vs. @Kirbyswag (0-0)
11. @Googleplex (0-0) vs. @Wrags23 (0-0)
12. @pokemonguy (0-0) vs. @cruel_lizard (0-0)
13. @pokeawesome (1-0) vs. Bye
Results Due Monday, May 19th at 8:00 PM PST.
I won vs. @Jirachion.
Yep, confirming, GG!
I won vs @desufnoc He seriously did not draw a supporter the whole game.
Thanks for that intense tag, PP101.
What are you taking about Vablkaes?
He didnt tag him.
I think Vablakes meant that so many people joined the tournament and he tagged everyone in the pairings
*facepalm* I just noticed you spelled his name correctly. Hurdur.
Infernape and I are going to play on the weekend. (most likely Saturday)
^ what Kirby said, but with SMP
^Ditto(but with sns)
PlayTCG is down for me.
@PP101 I haven't heard back from my opponent yet and he hasn't been online since Wednesday...
I beat @SMP
Same with me.
I lost to sns 0-6.
All my Patches were in my deck. I. Didn't. Draw. One.
Separate names with a comma.