Philadelphia Fall Regional Championship: October 26-27

Discussion in 'Organized Play Information & Tournament Reports' started by ThatCJKid, Aug 22, 2013.

1. daGlaceon

daGlaceon Still Can't See

It's highly possible. Of the two times I cut at Philly, 1 was the next day and the other was the night of.
  2. tonenkyra

tonenkyra Squirtle Squad!

we are posting what we are wearing so all the 6p crew can find each other easily and hang out in between games and such if chosen. you are not bothering or interrupting anything. as for the days, Saturday is tcg and sunday is vg. like SoldieSpirit said, its possible top cut masters will be sunday morning, its also possible that masters top cut might continue after the main event of the tcg (although more unlikely)
  3. superw8

superw8 Did you?

We should all buy 6P hats and wear them.
  4. Salamencetrainer34

Salamencetrainer34 An ogre-achiever

Won't be attending this event. I am sorry, but school, and hotel costs and stuff interrupt me. Good luck to all attendees though.
  5. bradysmomdad

bradysmomdad Member

Thank you everyone. I will get a room for Saturday night and hope for the best. It should be easy to find you guys, lol.
    tonenkyra likes this.
  6. PallyPander

PallyPander Member

nope, we are all wearing football jersey's
  7. superw8

superw8 Did you?

Is this supposed to be ironic, or is there something wrong with me? If only I had a football jersey...
  8. daGlaceon

daGlaceon Still Can't See

It's certainly not irony in any way.

I'm not wearing my jersey though, don't want to rouse eagles fans
  9. tonenkyra

I definitely am! Always do! I live in eagles territory so i do it.
  10. PallyPander

PallyPander Member

i'll bring you one
    tonenkyra likes this.
  11. infernaperocks

infernaperocks A Proud Member Of Team Rouge!

i may be going live in ohio.
  12. Monferno

Monferno Rule #1: is that you gotta have fun

Fort Wayne is closer to you. Philly is very far East.
    infernaperocks and daGlaceon like this.
  13. infernaperocks

thanks didn't here about it
  14. tonenkyra

All Age groups - You can win Championship points at these events!

1st place - 120 Championship Points
    2nd place - 110 Championship Points (if division attendance is 4 or greater)
    3rd and 4th places - 90 Championship Points (if division attendance is 8 or greater)
    5th to 8th places - 70 Championship Points(if division attendance is 32 or greater)
    9th to 12th places - 50 Championship Points (if division attendance is 64 or greater)
    13th to 16th places - 40 Championship Points (if division attendance is 64 or greater)
    17th to 32nd places - 20 Championship Points (if division attendance is 128 or greater)
    33rd to 64th places - 10 Championship Point (if division attendance is 256 or greater)

Three age groups:
    Junior Division: Born in 2003 or later
    Senior Division: Born in 1999, 2000, 2001, or 2002
    Masters Division: Born in 1998 or earlier

Prizes for each of three age groups

Trophies and promotional items will be similar to last year - More information coming soon!

Juniors and Seniors - Booster pack prizing
    Note: This is an increase in booster pack prizing over last year.
    1st place - 72 boosters (2 booster boxes)
    2nd place - 72 boosters (2 booster boxes)
    3rd and 4th places - 36 boosters each (1 booster box)
    5th to 8th places - 27 boosters each
    9th to 16th places - 18 boosters each
    17th to 32nd places - 9 boosters each

Masters - Booster pack prizing
    Note: This is an increase in booster pack prizing from last year of over Three Times.
    1st place - 216 boosters (6 booster boxes)
    2nd place - 144 boosters (4 booster boxes)
    3rd and 4th places - 108 boosters each (3 booster boxes)
    5th to 8th places - 54 boosters each
    9th to 16th places - 36 boosters each
    17th to 32nd places - 24 boosters each
    33rd to 64th places - 15 boosters each

$20 registration fee for masters.
    infernaperocks likes this.
  15. infernaperocks

thanks for posting this!

three questions. do you know if they still have travel awards and byes for 1st and 2nd place? Also I assume that this is the same for all regional championships right?
  16. tonenkyra

hopefully this answers your question:

Changes to Tournament Prize Structure
    Play! Pokémon will be increasing prize support in the TCG Masters Division to coincide with the change to entry fees. Masters Division booster pack prizes will be increased at City Championships level and above, and prizes will be given to more players lower in the finish order. Four additional World Championships Travel Awards will also be added to the U.S. National Championships Masters Division. On top of that, Tournament Organizers may choose to award additional prizes to one or more age divisions. Be sure to check the tournament listings for details!
    Also new for 2014, U.S. National Championships Travel Awards and Travel Stipends will now be awarded to the top TCG performers in the season’s Championship Point rankings. Travel Awards and Travel Stipends will be awarded as follows, based on Championship Point rankings at the end of Spring Regionals:
    1st–16th: Travel Award and a $300 Travel Stipend
    17th–30th: $750 Travel Stipend
    31st–60th: $500 Travel Stipend
    61st–100th: $300 Travel Stipend
    Pokémon video game players will also earn U.S. National Championships Travel Awards and Travel Stipends based on their season’s Championship Point rankings at the end of the Spring Regional Championships. Pokémon video game Travel Awards and Travel Stipends are as follows:
    1st–16th: Travel Award and $300 Travel Stipend
    17th–32nd: $700 Travel Stipend
    33rd–64th: $350 Travel Stipend
    In addition, the 1st-place finisher in each video game division at each Regional Championships will win a Nintendo 3DS handheld system. Championship Points will also determine which players earn video game Travel Awards to the 2014 Pokémon World Championships. View the Video Game Championship Points page for more details.
    Championship Points earned at the 2013 World Championships will not be factored into the rankings until after the U.S. National Championships.
  17. infernaperocks

thanks for the answer. heres hoping i'm in the top 100.:D
  18. KPiplup

KPiplup An Imposter

Byes are still there. Travel awards are not.
    infernaperocks likes this.
  19. PellOfTheTundra

PellOfTheTundra Do you even LT-87

AWW YEAH BUDDY. Shooting for top 64, but prob gonna end up here.
    tonenkyra likes this.
  20. tonenkyra

you and me both buddy :)