Ended Plasma Storm PTCGO Draft

Discussion in 'Forum Games & Online Tournaments' started by Zarco, Jan 27, 2013.

1. prophet714

prophet714 New Member

you could get a group of friends together that have base set cards and pick so many cards at random from their collection, shuffle them up and do a simulated draft for free. Ofcourse, take note of who has what cards after picking from random so that they could get them back.

Do we have any speculated or solid decisions on this draft yet? Date, time, style, etc?
  2. Awiendale

Awiendale New Member

Count me in.....Metal deck here :)
    prophet714 likes this.
  3. Ziggmiceter

Ziggmiceter Ultimate 6P tournament procrastinator

A draft is sealed, you won't know what cards you're going to get until you open the packs.
    Probably after PLS drops.
  4. prophet714

prophet714 New Member

Do we have any speculated or solid decisions on this draft yet? Date, time, style, etc?
  5. Zarco

Zarco Alternate format enthusiast

So it'll be sealed format, 10 packs, on PTCGO. We'll do Swiss rounds I guess. As for date/time, you could try to get it done over the week one PS is released on PTCGO, and I'd like to get it rolling by the weekend.
  6. prophet714

prophet714 New Member

you have me on the list twice

7. Gelatin

Gelatin So soft and jiggly.

So yeah, any further details? I want to crack open these first ten Plasma Storm codes already. I can mark down the pulls from these ten and just use those for this tourney if it gets off the ground.
  8. I say we should all just open our packs already.
  9. sibon

sibon official pajama cardinal

Is it too late for me to join? I have a box worth of codes waiting to be redeemed.
  10. 765Bro

765Bro Hibiki...~

Are we allowed to abuse the inevitable glitches? ;]
  11. Zarco

Yeah, you guys can open and mark your packs any time you want. I'm planning to get mine tomorrow, so that's why I haven't done mine. Now, I'm kind of an amateur to this, so how would you recommend I organize rounds? I'd appreciate some help with this =/

And try to avoid bugs if you can... I'm sure there will be a ton that you can't avoid, but don't abuse them.
  12. Gelatin

Gelatin So soft and jiggly.

http://challonge.com/6p_plasmastorm_tcgo_sealed_1

60 card decks because TCGO will only save at 60 cards. 4 Rounds of Swiss. Just post the tourney results here and I can update the thingymajig, I suppose.

Consider Round 1 officially begun. For you lazy jerks who don't like clicking links, the pairings are as follows:

Zarco vs prophet714
    Ziggmiceter vs camoclone
    Gelatin vs InfinityMinusOne
    Kirbyswag vs solo59486
    SoldiersSpirit vs 765Bro
    thematteo0 vs MarioPokemon123456
    Vablakes vs Awiendale
    sibon vs BYE

What sounds like a reasonable time limit for matches? A week? With the weekend right around the corner, I'd hope we could get a good number of matches in over the next couple of days.
    Zarco likes this.
  13. Ziggmiceter

Okay, I need 2 more codes to play though.
  14. Ziggmiceter

PM them to me, thanks.
  15. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

My codes are coming in tomorrow. I will let you know when I a ready solo.
  16. 765Bro

765Bro Hibiki...~

Give me until at least tommorow, likely the weekend, for me to pick up the packs.
  17. Zarco

Getting my codes tonight. Thank you so much Gelatin!
  18. MarioPokemon123456

MarioPokemon123456 New Member

I kinda have celebrations over the weekend, and my mum is forcing me to stay at home. I'll try to get my dad to allow me to go and buy some, and if not, I'd have to wait until next week. :(
  19. InfinityMinusOne

InfinityMinusOne Has a tendency to exist

How exactly are we doing this? I understand the "10 packs per person" thing, but do we just open 10 packs and play, or do we have to submit our pulls/decklists somewhere?