Ended Plasma Storm PTCGO Draft

Discussion in 'Forum Games & Online Tournaments' started by Zarco, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Ziggmiceter

Ziggmiceter Ultimate 6P tournament procrastinator

Technically it is.
  2. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

Is a refresher update normal? How long will it take?
  3. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

I just saw that the site is down for maintenence. This needs to be set at a later date.
  4. Zarco

Zarco Alternate format enthusiast

I never pulled any plasma energy for my Lugia... =( #tragic
    But... I happened to also pull a BK EX, Scramble, and 2-2-2 PlasmaKlang. My friend is actually the best ever at pulling stuff.
  5. Gelatin

Gelatin So soft and jiggly.

What? I've been on all day since I've battled Infinity :V
  6. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

Well mine has a refresher update problem, so I figured it was down.
  7. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

Oh nm I just had to uninstall the reinstall. Am I the only one who just lost a code card? Am I the only one that can't find Plasma storm booster packs in the shop?
  8. InfinityMinusOne

InfinityMinusOne Has a tendency to exist

You log the codes from Plasma boosters onto the site, and they automatically give you an in-game Plasma booster, not a credit to spend. And I always find that the refresher never works :/. I clicked on it once to see what it did, and it was stuck on "step 4 of 5" for something like 2-3 hours. I finally just closed the window.
  9. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

The original site's code redemption is down. The site where you can actually play the game just takes your codes and gives you nothing. Please re-word or explain where I can understand.
  10. prophet714

prophet714 New Member

Are we playing best 2/3 or just 1 match?
  11. MarioPokemon123456

MarioPokemon123456 New Member

No, I mean trade for packs.
  12. thematteo0

thematteo0 The quintessentially British gentleman.

I'm not gonna have a spare second this weekend what with Tennis this morning, League this afternoon, and Cities tomorrow. But should have lots of time during the week for our battle.
  13. MarioPokemon123456

MarioPokemon123456 New Member

I'll probably need until Wednesday at least to get the packs. :/ @thematteo0
  14. MasterPho27

MasterPho27 New Member

Is it still possible to join?
  15. InfinityMinusOne

InfinityMinusOne Has a tendency to exist

You said you couldn't find Plasma Storm Boosters in the shop. This is because you can't buy them with the credits you get from regular packs. Instead of getting one "booster credit" from Plasma codes, you automatically get a Plasma pack. I do not know the solution to your other problem.
  16. Zarco

Zarco Alternate format enthusiast

Just 1 match, Bo3 is unnecessary (unless we get to cut in which case, maybe?)
  17. Kirbyswag

Kirbyswag Pie

18. 765Bro

765Bro Hibiki...~

Totally thought that was me for a sec. Carry on.
  19. I lost. I couldn't hit a basic for the life of me. I took a prize the turn I benched, it was a basic. And Metal was not good for my poor Articuno, and my White Kyurem decided he didn't want to join the party. :/
  20. Awiendale

Awiendale New Member

Top decking cobalion EX first hand is pretty lethal in draft!