Ended Plasma Storm PTCGO Draft

Discussion in 'Forum Games & Online Tournaments' started by Zarco, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Gelatin

Gelatin So soft and jiggly.

2. sibon

sibon official pajama cardinal

I dropped last page...
  3. Gelatin

I am bad at reading. How did I get here?

*Two pages ago. And Challonge is a lot more rigid than I first anticipated. Can't for the life of me figure out how to just adjust the pairings. You'd think this would be easy.
  4. Ziggmiceter

Ziggmiceter Ultimate 6P tournament procrastinator

Did you, for example, say someone lost instead of won? The only solution I found for that is restarting the tournament.
  5. Gelatin

I mean like, adjust who plays against who. Since I missed Sibon's drop before this round began, I'd rather I actually play rather than be given a bye.
  6. MarioPokemon123456

MarioPokemon123456 New Member

Unfortunately, because I seem to be in a different time zone, I'll have to drop out of this one.
  7. Gelatin

I kind of want to say this tourney is pretty dead anyway :v
  8. solo59486

solo59486 Hydreigon. Moving your energy around since 2012

I kinda want to agree also. Its been about 2 weeks since the pairings went up and no one posted their outcome and it seems the pairing problems haven't been fixed yet. :/
  9. 765Bro

765Bro Hibiki...~

I blame everyone else.

Shame on you! Don't join something you can't finish! Dedication, scheduling, integrity!
  10. Gelatin

I guess challonge isn't designed to account for everyone dropping mid-round or for organizers' lack of awareness :x
  11. Zarco

Zarco Alternate format enthusiast

Oh... god, I haven't been paying attention at all. I've been very busy recently, and either was held up on not hearing back from my opponent or maybe not thinking R2 was up... idk. This isn't working out.... Guess it's over.