PlayTCG Gaming Pool

Discussion in 'Online Play' started by Oddjob, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Oddjob

Oddjob Member

Without attempting to sound snarky in any sense of the word, I have been playing public matches on PlayTCG for several weeks now and it is great. There are just a few problems I find:

1.) Often facing the same opponents due to having relatively similar schedules
    2.) Facing new players who will leave games or computers without saying a word
    3.) Playing people who are just playing "test decks" and do not take games seriously

While I have no problem playing new players and test decks, it can get old after a while when you are playing your deck over and over again to see how it will do in an upcoming tournament and find that this testing just doesn't reflect the reality of a tournament very well after a certain point.

Aaaanywho, the point is:

Any players that use these forums that use PlayTCG a lot? If so, would you be interested in forming a small gaming pool? Essentially we would just post a scheduled time or times each week we would likely be playing and post them here. We can check this running thread for opponents and updates for private games for some fun, serious matches :)
    It's not like I play a whole lot - usually just a few matches a week - but against some new people and new decks would be nice, especially now that summer is coming on and my schedule opens up a little more.

Thought I would throw it out. If one already exists just point me to it somewhere. Thanks!
  2. TURDCANNON

TURDCANNON As foretold by Nostradamus

I use playtcg a lot. PM me anytime and I'll probably be able to play.
  3. galladeava

galladeava Disapproving Clown

Same as turd oddjob, I use it a lot, I'm on UK time but am free most days.
  4. lucarioAdventure1

lucarioAdventure1 i swear on me mum

Same here buddy, I am free on most days of the week with UK time as well. Will be more able to play after May 25th though if it helps anyone.

PM me a message after 3pm UK time and I should be able to tbh.
  5. Oddjob

Oddjob Member

Thanks for the replies guys. I basically finish up school after this Monday, so will shoot off some PMs soon.
  6. pokemonguy

pokemonguy Making Bad Last-Minute Changes Since Nats 2014

I'm not sure how to do Playtcg? Oddjob 4pm on GMT (UK time).
  7. darkwings

darkwings Never give the monkey a gun

i use it A LOT. (how i test my decks). anyways, shoot me a PM sometime. i'd be available from 3pm (gst -5) to 5pm on weekdays.