Pokemon Trading Card Game Online

Discussion in 'Pokemon TCG News & Gossip' started by cabd, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Ziggmiceter

Ziggmiceter Ultimate 6P tournament procrastinator

I just visited the site and I believe it's up. The one day I'm away from my computer...
  2. solo59486

solo59486 Hydreigon. Moving your energy around since 2012

I just visited the site and it won't let me get into it.
  3. cabd

cabd Taking over for Tamoo as the girly looking mod.

The new patch is not out yet. It'll go up tomorrow most likely when dragons becomes street legal.
  4. coolestman22

coolestman22 Now Has Techron

I should be coolestman22.
  5. Ziggmiceter

Ok, it's not up. I visited the site and it looked different (aka it didnt load correctly or something) and I jumped to a conclusion.
  6. Gradientraptor

Gradientraptor Excadrill Enthusiast

multiplayer update and dragons pack redemptions held back til the 21st : /
  7. thematteo0

thematteo0 The quintessentially British gentleman.

Nope ... I checked the Prof's Official Statement Code Redemtion for the new set is available on the 21st.... this MIGHT NOT be the date that PvP comes out. I expect that PvP will be out within the next 2-3 weeks. [But as it's 8 months late now it could be months more] and I would expect other features to come along within the next couple of years.

And on a side note certain features such as Gems are over 10 months late and still won't be in the release.
    Ziggmiceter and Nintendan like this.
  8. Gradientraptor

Gradientraptor Excadrill Enthusiast

9. thematteo0

Ok so it is confirmed. It will be out on the 21st. This statment was released after the time when prof_steel.... prof_mathis told us all it wasn't confirmed to be coming out on the 21st [the pvp that is] so I assume they were wrong. [there doesn't seem to be much any communication between profs and devs etc it seems]
  10. Ziggmiceter

TCGO's site just went down until launch (I'm assuming at least) :D
    Gonna be up really late
    Check www.youtube.com/Ziggmiceter for TONS (and I mean TONS) of TCGO stuff tomorrow including an 100+ pack opening.
    EDIT: Apparently it's going back up at 5:00 PST tomorrow :(
  11. Gelatin

Gelatin So soft and jiggly.

I'm just realizing I don't remember ever getting Catcher on TCGO. Would anyone have extras to share? :p I don't think I have much of value to trade for though. We'll see how it goes after I turn in all these booster credits.

Which packs should I dump my ~50-something codes towards once it goes live tomorrow? Just DEX and DRX?
  12. baby_mario

baby_mario Doesn't even care

I believe the best way to do it is trade unopened packs for what you want.

So yeah, DEX and DRX will be the most popular.
  13. thematteo0

Ok I have over 750-1000 packs too open. DRX and DEX will be most popular. [I have already had 500 packs worth of pre-orders of online cards] and Gelatin if we could trade I would lend u 4 Catcher as I have loads but we will not be able to trade.

lol and I have 0 Mewtwo [facepalm] I thought because of the tins the value would drop so I sold like 25 Mewtwo EX [and then I realised much later that trading WOULD NOT be up so I won't be able to get more without opening a few 100 ND packs I had saved.]
  14. Matt91_

Matt91_ fire trainers lel

There won't be trades? Oh, I wanted to trade for some Catchers too, I only have one :/
  15. Googleplex

Googleplex Rule #3: Wear your heart on your cheek

12:00PM UK time seems a bit cheap as they slapped a 21st release date, but we've waited so long it's nice to be finally getting it :3
  16. thematteo0

lol its a shame it won't be out until like midnight here ........... but as there's no trading for me there's no rush.
  17. Nintendan

Nintendan Scrub

Yeah, but I'm definitely staying up for it ;D
  18. Matt91_

Will the Friend List, games and such work at least?
  19. thematteo0

Normal Games
    Friend List
    Chatting

Will all work

Trading
    Tournaments
    Matches V Friends

will not work at the moment.
  20. Matt91_

Meh, when Friendly Matches start working I'll play.