Pokemon Trading Card Game Online

Discussion in 'Pokemon TCG News & Gossip' started by cabd, Aug 9, 2012.

1. tonenkyra

tonenkyra Squirtle Squad!

cyndaquil, I still very much would like to play u on playtcg but I could also play u on ptcgo. lmk if we r ever online at the same time!
  2. cyndaquil

cyndaquil Gravia is love, Gravia is life

Ok will do. :)
  3. VictiniCup

VictiniCup Guest

Anyone looking for Blastoise (secret rare) on PTCGO?
  4. Rippin

Rippin Member

anyone think I can get 2-3 Tropical Beach for: a whole box of PLF codes(36) + 12 PLF that I already have + 4 PS = 52 packs?
  5. thematteo0

thematteo0 The quintessentially British gentleman.

Anyone have some Reverse Holo Crushing Hammers for trade on PTCGO? I really really need two to complete my set but can't find them anywhere. I have PLF and PLS packs for trade, as well as virtually every card.
  6. tonenkyra

Im looking for a 1 blastoise deluge ability from boundaries crossed. can be the non holo version from the theme deck. don't have much to offer, but you can take what you want for it.
  7. VictiniCup

VictiniCup Guest

I have the SR version. Do you have packs?
  8. tonenkyra

Unfortunately no. Not until plb comes out. I have a few exs left tho
  9. bradysmomdad

bradysmomdad Member

Ever think about the value of your online collection in real dollars. Yes I know that the virtual cards cannot be sold, but think of it this way. Let's say you have a Deoxys FA. It has a value around 12-13 packs. Since codes sell for around forty cents, the value of your Deoxys FA is close to $5.00. Now let's say your Plasma deck is loaded with secret rares and full arts. Your 4 golden catcher would be worth around $4.00 each. Same with your full art Ns and slightly less for your Professor Junipers. When you add in all the other cards your deck has a lot of value, and your collection even more so. On the other hand, it is much cheaper to play Pokemon online than Magic the Gathering online which I appreciate.
  10. VictiniCup

VictiniCup Guest

if you're okay hanging on till PLB I'll take seven of your packs off you for the Blastoise? Is that ok?
  11. tonenkyra

Personally i do not need the sr one. Just need a regular one.
  12. VictiniCup

VictiniCup Guest

Ok that's fine. Since you made a comment about my tournament on PTCGO are you gonna join?
  13. tonenkyra

O thats to be played on the ptcgo? Hell yea i am![DOUBLEPOST=1374513257][/DOUBLEPOST]and how do I use the trainer challenge theme decks? the reason I ask is because the junipers and n's I have, are all before the rotation, which now makes my cards illegal to use. unless someone wants to swap with me on the ptcgo blw and nvi for dex junipers and n's?
  14. Rippin

Rippin Member

PTCGO will make the "rotated" Junipers and N's usable for NXD-on just like they made pokemon comm. and full heal etc. from the HS days usable for BW-on
  15. tonenkyra

ooooo thank god! I started making a new deck and soon as I saved it, it said that my deck contained modified-illegal cards and I was like WHAT?!
  16. KPiplup

KPiplup An Imposter

Rotation isn't in effect on there or in real life at this point.
  17. FlareStarfire

FlareStarfire Front Page Contributor

What is with the massive influx of not-tier-1 on PTCGO lately? I can't get any quality testing in it seems now that Nationals is done. Yes, Blastoise loses to Garbo-anything, no I'd be shocked if someone was dumb enough to bring that to grinders. Can't learn anything from these games, other than the rare game against a plasma rogue that likes to go all-in on a tornadus or a lugia, derp derp derp.

It's bad enough Articuno-Garbodor showed up to Indy....
  18. Really? That's strange, I have been facing nothing but Blastoise and Plasma.
  19. FlareStarfire

FlareStarfire Front Page Contributor

Trade places with me please, tired of trash bags X)
  20. desufnoc

desufnoc Ditto used Transform!

So you do not want to play against my watchog deck :(