Pokemon Trading Card Game Online

Discussion in 'Pokemon TCG News & Gossip' started by cabd, Aug 9, 2012.

1. tonenkyra

tonenkyra Squirtle Squad!

I know, but a man can dream right? :)
  2. FlareStarfire

FlareStarfire Front Page Contributor

Well, they already have pay-for apps on the iPad....
  3. cabd

cabd Taking over for Tamoo as the girly looking mod.

Only because they had to to get apple to shut down the unofficial versions.
  4. FlareStarfire

FlareStarfire Front Page Contributor

It's still something, though. Unlikely as all get out? Of course. But not impossible anymore.
  5. tonenkyra

yea they suck on that subject. my friend made an app that's free to use and they told apple about it and apple contacted him, he got his lawyer and tpci banned him from pop because he wouldn't take it down.

and yea, ive seen them. my interest would of been this on the app store
  6. Gradientraptor

Gradientraptor Excadrill Enthusiast

As far as I remember hearing, PTCGO is made with Unity which wouldn't be too difficult to bring over to a mobile platform. The hardest bit I would imagine is developing new server code to work through all the different platforms, and figuring out a way to rework the UI and make it touch-friendly.

I've been thinking about this for a while, and while I don't atm have a device that would be capable of playing it, I too think it would be awesome.
  7. VictiniCup

VictiniCup Guest

8. Gelatin

Gelatin So soft and jiggly.

Just a heads up, Trubbish PLS's Tool Drop does not calculate damage properly.

Counts all Pokemon on your side of the field with Tools attached, not all Tools everywhere.
  9. ProPokemon

ProPokemon Cool.

Screen name :cool:
    SixPrizes: ProPokemon
    PTCGO screen name: Calvin-Cool
  10. PP101

PP101 The Swarm for 3 seconds then accidentally left

Finally got PTCGO to work on my computer! Just need two more cards for my deck, and then I can start playing people.

My screen name is dane_c. If you see me on there, feel free to friend me! :)
  11. Rippin

Rippin Member

Hopefully they fix they fix all of the obvious bugs in today's maintenance, then all will know the power of Trubbish's Toolbox!

I'm usually not on for very long but if anyone wants to add me on there my name is BoysArbokintown.
    SamSoldier likes this.
  12. RJCarrot

RJCarrot Poke Breeder Extrodinare.

Im RJCarrot on PTCGO.
    I have blastoise/DK/Virgen/Superfriends online.
  13. SamSoldier

SamSoldier Don't know what to put here D:

I am SouSamuel on PTCGO
    =P
  14. PP101

PP101 The Swarm for 3 seconds then accidentally left

Not sure if this is the place to be asking this (sorry if it's not, I haven't payed too much attention to the PTCGO threads until recently), but does anyone have a Bouffalant DRX and a DCE they could trade me on PTCGO? All I need is those, and my deck is complete. :D
    Salamencetrainer34 likes this.
  15. thematteo0

thematteo0 The quintessentially British gentleman.

I have a Bouffalant spare :D.
  16. pokemonguy

pokemonguy Making Bad Last-Minute Changes Since Nats 2014

PokemonTV is on the App Store and Android.[DOUBLEPOST=1377939495][/DOUBLEPOST]
    What was the app?
  17. tonenkyra

pokellector app. its free too

TO EVERYONE, I AM LOOKING FOR ONE MOLTRES NXD. JUST ONE, PLEASE HELP ME OUT
  18. Salamencetrainer34

Salamencetrainer34 An ogre-achiever

I believe I got one. I will give you it tomorrow, I got school and all that jazz. If you got ANY sig toolbox/1bangle and 1 mirror, that would be AWESOME
  19. tonenkyra

I might. we shall square up tomorrow then. thanks!
  20. galldrin

galldrin Poke-dad

Looking for an evening deck testing partner. Screen name Galldrin. Friend me and let know you're from the 6p community :) I'm working on rogue type decks that I need to play against some standard meta types. Specifically plasma, virgen, blastoise, and darkrai variants. Oh garbodor varients will be ok too.

Anyway, please lemme know if you're interested and awake in the same hours as evening Mountain daylight time.