Pokemon Trading Card Game Online

Discussion in 'Pokemon TCG News & Gossip' started by cabd, Aug 9, 2012.

1. RJCarrot

RJCarrot Poke Breeder Extrodinare.

@pokemonguy can you please direct me? I thought this was the one.
  2. tonenkyra

tonenkyra Squirtle Squad!

The numbers next to your stuff are the numbers and cards I have for trade. For what I have listed, it comes out to 23 packs total and would like to do them for PLB. If you still need these cards, let me know on here via pm or this thread or on PTCGO; screenname is toneoflandmine.
  3. PP101

PP101 The Swarm for 3 seconds then accidentally left

4. camohunter19

camohunter19 Feeling English Teacher-y

camohunter19
    camohunter19

I don't play that often anymore. Cuz, you know, life.
  5. monkeychipped

monkeychipped New Member

So apparently you can't get unduanted packs anymore, except by redeeming the theme decks and unlocking them through 12 duels. (urrgh)

So I'm currently looking for Either Smeargle (UD) x2 or Smeargle (CoL) x2 (Same effect).

Pretty desperate for these cards, so I'm ready to highly (within reason of course)

EDIT: Holy crap, I necro'd. I hope this thread isn't dead
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2013
  6. PP101

Does anyone have a Tool Scrapper, a Dusknoir BCR, and an Empoleon DEX? That's all I need to finish my deck.
  7. Nikrandonia

Nikrandonia Member

I have a spare Tool Scrapper and Empoleon if you still need it. Let me know, I will probably be online tonight (UK).
  8. PP101

Awesome! I'll PM you so we can work out a deal.
  9. pmorga90

pmorga90 New Member

If my account is suspended online am I suspended in actual tournament play?
  10. Ziggmiceter

Ziggmiceter Ultimate 6P tournament procrastinator

Yes. Certain states and territories have laws that say if you are banned in PTCGO, you can serve up to 25 years in penitentiary. So you must hide.
    All joking aside, of course not.
  11. Gelato

Gelato The Swarm

My names Ninjaotter2499, feel free to add me. I'm looking for the following:

1 Virizion EX
    1 Life Dew
    2 Float Stone

I don't have a ton for trade cause I barely have any money :p but I can try my best to make an offer
  12. TheReVurt

TheReVurt New Member

Looking for a few Super Rods and Rescue Scarfs if anyone is willing. Name on PTCGO is VurtLP, feel free to add me. Should be on tonight.
  13. Gelato

Gelato The Swarm

Anyone on right now? My names Ninjaotter2499 add me
  14. Salamencetrainer34

Salamencetrainer34 An ogre-achiever

I could do a quick battle. Wait a second and PM me (Start conversation via profile page)
  15. tonenkyra

anybody here has any spare col water, grass and psychic nrg to spare? I got cards that I can trade based on amounts. lemme know. thanks
  16. tonenkyra

EDIT: im lf non holo hgss energies for the PTCGO. if you got any to spare, let me know. thanks in advance!
  17. Gelato

Gelato The Swarm

Anyone up for a game?
  18. kostasliag1994

kostasliag1994 New Member

guys i am new to the tcg online and for some reason i cant trade and i cant play on multiplayer,do you know why?
  19. Salamencetrainer34

Salamencetrainer34 An ogre-achiever

They have this new update, been out recently, and it created lots of bugs (Interruption, buggy games, bad trade, etc.)
  20. cabd

cabd Taking over for Tamoo as the girly looking mod.

Actually he probably has parental controls set and needs to opt in.