Pokemon Trading Card Game Online

Discussion in 'Pokemon TCG News & Gossip' started by cabd, Aug 9, 2012.

1. coolestman22

coolestman22 Now Has Techron

I'm fine with being patient, I just hate checking that site to no prevail.
  2. Ziggmiceter

Ziggmiceter Ultimate 6P tournament procrastinator

Same. Also, I advise not going to the PTCGO forums when it comes back, as I was honestly in pain visiting them before. Here's an example:
    My actual response:
    EDIT: Changed her quote changed to be more accurate. I don't have access to the forums so that was as close as I remember.
    Nintendan, sibon and coolestman22 like this.
  3. coolestman22

coolestman22 Now Has Techron

No need to sleeve a Giratina. It's pretty useless.

Just ignore the people on PTCGO forums. Or you can befuddle them with actually good decklists.

I remember someone suggesting to "Cut the Trainers, just load the deck with 30 powerhouses, 30 Energy".
  4. thematteo0

thematteo0 The quintessentially British gentleman.

I told u all it would not be on time it not until 12 hours +...... so its late again...... I will believe it when I see it but I doubt it will be up the next time too. I was so pleased that it was gonna come out pre-vacation on saturday but now i don't think it is. For the moment can we change the name to "Lack of Pokemon Trading Card Game Online".
  5. baby_mario

baby_mario Doesn't even care

Seen Mike Liesik's post on the Gym

Understandable with something like this tbh. It's not like Pokemon is the first company in history to have bugs/delays in a game.

Also Giratina-EX is in no way a bad card.
  6. thematteo0

@coolestman that's a bad post example the one in my sig sums up the forums better.
  7. Ein

Ein The Mega Man Master

I am extremely excited to see this come back online. Building decks and looking through cards was easy and visually pleasing with PTCGO. I have been saving up codes since a month after NXD, so I am ready to thin this stack that is about ready to burst out of its Victini tin.
  8. thematteo0

I have most of mine entered. But I still have a few 100 codes still to enter. I have binned most of the codes now because I couldn't get into my bedroom when I still had them all. And from what I can make out the date of the new website coming out in 12 hours is a random number so it can be expected to be shorter-longer than that. I would expect much longer because the dev's have been sent home for the night which will prob mean another 8 hours until work starts. I would love it to be up on thursday-friday but I am realistic so i doubt it will be up until saturday-sunday when I am on vacation.
  9. Gelatin

Gelatin So soft and jiggly.

If you have the client already downloaded, you can go ahead and boot it up to download the update. Server's are still down but at least you'll have gotten that out of the way, I suppose.
  10. thematteo0

Oh cool I have done that now thanks............ I dunno what the problem is now that's gonna keep us waiting for like the next 6 hours.
  11. Ziggmiceter

12. Nintendan

Nintendan Scrub

Ziggmiceter Is that what they#re doing at the moment? Or were the servers completely obliterated by the mass amount of players logging in at launch? Or is it both?
    Just wondering, that's all :)
  13. Ziggmiceter

I assume they found the bug while trying to put the client up for download. I wish they had a message on the site telling us what is going on, though.
  14. Ziggmiceter

I assume they found the bug while trying to put the client up for download. I wish they had a message on the site telling us what is going on, though.
  15. Googleplex

Googleplex Rule #3: Wear your heart on your cheek

Put back... again D:
  16. Nintendan

Nintendan Scrub

All these delays are making me pretty mad -.-
  17. thematteo0

Ok its back another 3 hours looks like its gonna be tommorrow until V2 comes in UK at best. If not a couple of weeks. [They are going for the 9 months late if they can last 9 more days]. Clearly they are working with Nintendo games such as Animal Crossing 3ds [which is 15 months late] even though the trailer was released over a year ago]. If its not up tommorrow i'm going off on vacation and quitting TCGO for the time being.

As the famous TCGO quote goes: "You have to go backwards to go backwards"
  18. KPiplup

KPiplup An Imposter

This isn't Nintendo, and this isn't even the same developer as the last game.

The two aren't comparable.
  19. thematteo0

I was just explaining by example of how late it is.......... [or will be if it does come]
  20. KPiplup

KPiplup An Imposter

Late compared to what? As in, when are you starting your "clock"?