pokemon wargame???

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by burn_or_be_burned, Dec 2, 2011.

1. ok aswell as pokemon i do a bit of warhammer 40k and i was wondering what would people think of a pokemon wargame and what would it be like?
  2. Teridax

Teridax Mask of Strength

This.

Only more complicated. Heroclix is branching out into other things (Gears of War, Lord of the Rings, etc.) so hopefully they'll start making PokeClix. It would also be neat if they made some Lucario and the Mystery of Mew-esque "ancient Pokemon war" stuff.
  3. i've kind of heard of heroclix but i thought it was more roleplaying
  4. Teridax

Teridax Mask of Strength

Not really. Star Wars Miniatures is the one with the RPG books and stuff. For Heroclix, you don't follow a story or anything, just grab your favorite characters and battle.

It's kind of like Mage Knight, the predecessor to Heroclix, but without the dungeon-mode gameplay.
  5. baby_mario

baby_mario Doesn't even care

Warhammer? With Pokemon?

Expect it to hit the shops about the same time as Grand Theft Pikachu.
  6. cabd

cabd Taking over for Tamoo as the girly looking mod.

Fact: Unova has cars
    Fact: Scrafty looks like a stoner

Therefore Grand Theft: Unova early 2013. Rating pending.
  7. Teridax

Teridax Mask of Strength

Sure, it may be Pokemon, but I think we can all guess what the rating will be lol.

Besides, what about Super Pichu Bros.? That was due to come out years ago! XP
  8. what about cod call of ducklett rating 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000+
    practicly no one can play this game because when a little cute duck gets shot you will burst into tears till your eys dry out.