Registration Disabled

Discussion in 'SixPrizes Stuff' started by Adam, Jun 19, 2014.

1. Adam

Adam Noice bruv, innit.

Registration is now officially disabled on here since today I finally got the BBS fully integrated with the blog. I'm not totally sure what's going to happen to these forums. Either they will stay as is (open for anyone that's registered), they will become read only (no new posts allowed), or they could even be potentially imported into the BBS down the line if an importer is developed.
  2. Will you be reinstalling the feedback system in some way? I like using these threads to trade cards but it's hard not knowing peoples reps.
    PP101 likes this.
  3. themiraclemeat

themiraclemeat Active Member

My biggest complaint about the BBS is that there isn't any Deck Help or Deck Development link on the home page.
  4. Professor_N

Professor_N Well-Known Member

Speaking of which, I don't think there's even any trading section on the BBS. Either there isn't one or I can't find it, but I'm going to go with there isn't one. We should definitely have that; it wouldn't feel like a Pokemon community without it.
    PP101 likes this.
  5. Ivysaurman

Ivysaurman Human Pokemon

I literally was in the process of typing that when you posted what you said.
  6. Professor_N

I've been thinking about it for a while. We've had here for now but since things are getting pretty serious with the BBS transfer, I think it's time to be said.
  7. Adam

Adam Noice bruv, innit.

As soon as there is feedback software created for it, you can be sure I'll install it. Right now there isn't any type of marketplace add-on available though.

This weekend I'll try to start up a marketplace category. I'm not sure the best way to keep track of feedback until software is released, but we can discuss options.

Start a topic in the deck category if there isn't one for a deck you want to discuss. There are too many threads in the deck help category here that should be consolidated into one topic so there's a better chance of getting discussion going.
  8. Thank you @Adam. I just want this website's community to live on!
    Adam likes this.
  9. Professor_N

One way to do it is have people post their feedback in the actual thread and have the owner of the thread cite that feedback in the original post. It takes a bit of extra work but if it's all we have, it's all we have.
  10. themiraclemeat

This may sound like a dumb question, but how to you get to the "deck category?":

Attached Files:

11. Professor_N

Click where it says "BBS" (the actual banner) and you should be able to find it from there.
    Adam likes this.
  12. themiraclemeat

13. Adam

Adam Noice bruv, innit.

Yeah that's probably a good way to do it. I'm wondering if having a single topic where everyone leaves feedback and then a moderator maintains the first post to keep track of feedback might be good too.

If someone receives negative feedback they probably won't want to add it to their original post. Or maybe there is just a negative feedback thread? I'm not sure.
    tonenkyra likes this.
  14. Professor_N

Either one could work.

If you do the mod thing I'm always available to help....
  15. Adam

Adam Noice bruv, innit.

Honestly, we probably will need new mods.
  16. OshaWaterBottle

OshaWaterBottle Active Member

I will help if needed.
  17. Floral

Floral Member

I'm on this site very often.
  18. Gelato

Gelato The Swarm

But you play MTG
    OshaWaterBottle and Floral like this.
  19. OshaWaterBottle

OshaWaterBottle Active Member

Probably a good time to post this.
    StrongRhino and hfechhelm like this.
  20. hfechhelm

hfechhelm The Swarm

I am on 2-5 times a day, every day![DOUBLEPOST=1404389111][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I am not asking, simply making statements that imply I would like to become a mod!