RogueChomp's 2013-2014 Season

Discussion in 'Organized Play Information & Tournament Reports' started by Roguechomp, Oct 27, 2013.

1. thevilegarkid

thevilegarkid Member

Nice job that deck shouldn't beat Dark/Y if the Y player is good with a good list though.
  2. Roguechomp

Roguechomp Active Member

Untrue. The list is really consistent and it even ran a Sawk to counter Thundy, but Yeti can get around it if they attach correctly and Max Potion the right things.
    jeffrey3421 likes this.
  3. Roguechomp

Roguechomp Active Member

Updated with MA Regs, really upset on my level of play and how I performed. T16 isn't bad, but how I got that point is going to haunt me for a long time...
  4. daGlaceon

daGlaceon Still Can't See

huh

who has/doesnt have their invite in nj? i heard robby got it
  5. Roguechomp

Roguechomp Active Member

I have it (with worlds points), Lex has it, Robby has it, Jeremy has it, Zach Bokhari has it, not sure if Frank is close (He won MA Regs so he probably is), Dylan Bryan probably has it, not really sure who else.

Also, what happened was against Noah and Henry. First of all, they both made the finals, Henry winning, so that's ironic, but irrellevant. What happened was since I was 3-0, I needed one more win. Against both Noah and Henry, I misplayed for the tie. I could have EASILY gone 4-0-2/4-1-1/5-0-1/5-1 had I not have made stupid frickin obvious misplays....[DOUBLEPOST=1396904785][/DOUBLEPOST]Edit: Rant was unnecessary, I noticed that because I missed cut, I could play VGC. The only way I would get enough points to get a low T16 in CP was to win, which was unlikely and even then I could get passed easily. Since I wiffed, I secured hopefully 350 for getting T64 in VGC, and added to my T64 from TCG, that's 850. That's more than I would have gotten had I T8d at the Regs. The irony is real in this one.
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2014
    jeffrey3421 likes this.
  6. Roguechomp

Roguechomp Active Member

Had some fun today with Round.dek
  7. jeffrey3421

jeffrey3421 Swarm Wannabe

Why does Roguechomp's Season have so many more views than mine :(
  8. OshaWaterBottle

OshaWaterBottle Active Member

Because people with less CP's get more love.[DOUBLEPOST=1398235209][/DOUBLEPOST]
    yeah a whole ten people
    Salamencetrainer34 likes this.
  9. jeffrey3421

how do you figure ten
  10. daGlaceon

Those extra 1000 would be me #fanboy
  11. Roguechomp

Roguechomp Active Member

Cause I'm awesome #getreckt
    But you have less CP than me :p
    Alex is da bae <3
    daGlaceon likes this.
  12. OshaWaterBottle

OshaWaterBottle Active Member

We both have less CP's than @jeffrey3421
  13. jeffrey3421

nah we totaled it up
    he has around 100 more CP than me combining this year and last year.
  14. Roguechomp

Roguechomp Active Member

Yeah I wrecked last year but he wrecked better this year but sucked last year.
  15. daGlaceon

you know it.

ew just 525 ;]

I have more CP per play point then all of you so there.
  16. Roguechomp

Roguechomp Active Member

Leave it to you to find that out. I really want to make a competition joke but I can guarantee the west coast people will be like "WELL OUR AREA IS SO HARD BLAH BLAH POTATO."
    daGlaceon and jeffrey3421 like this.
  17. jeffrey3421

thats because it is ;)
  18. daGlaceon

If all of the east coast was put in to 3 states, those states would be more difficult than Cali/Oregon/Washington
    PP101, Roguechomp and KPiplup like this.
  19. Roguechomp

Roguechomp Active Member

That's fair
  20. Roguechomp

Roguechomp Active Member

Updated with Nats!