RULES STICKY

Discussion in 'Forum Games & Online Tournaments' started by cabd, May 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cabd

cabd Taking over for Tamoo as the girly looking mod.

A long-overdue rules set is now here.

Rule 1: All new forum games are to be approved before being allowed.

This isn't too big of an issue, as this sub forum requires all new threads be approved by a mod before they become visible anyways. When submitting your new idea, make your initial thread, and leave you explanation to me in the first post. I'll edit it out once it goes live.

Rule 2: Whoever is running a Forum Game may set additional rules within their game, but 6P board policy over-rules any of their rules.

For example, a rule saying "No using the word "butt" ever" would be ignored, since we already have an acceptable language policy. If you have a question or believe something breaks those guidelines, report it and I'll take care of it.

Rule 3: Any attempt to "play outside the game" will result in disciplinary action, up to and including a ban from the forum games subsection.

This means stuff like posting while dead in Werewolf Games, or getting help from fellow participants in Bronzong Chef.

Rule 4: Any game providing ANY sort of winnings or award needs to be approved by the panel of Moderators on the site.

No promising cards etc as rewards if you don't plan on delivering.

Rule 5: Hosting a game, especially one of the "main" games here is an honor and a privilege.

It is not a right. People abusing their status as a game's mod will find their position revoked. I'm not firm about time frames, but simply dropping off the face of the Poke-Earth is not tolerable.

Rule 6: Do not spam the sub-forum with game after game.

Allow tournaments and games to have the chance to sign up before starting one of your own. Despite there being no official control of the start of games or tournaments, ensure ones started before yours have a chance to flourish.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.