“Say Hello to My Little Friends” – Regionals, Flareon Feels, Memory Tricks, and More

Discussion in 'UG Article Talk' started by Crawdaunt, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Crawdaunt

Crawdaunt Active Member

2. Jiddypop

Jiddypop New Member

Did Israel's build use float stones? I don't see them in his profile from the week before...
  3. Crawdaunt

Crawdaunt Active Member

My apologies! I wrote that section just after week 1 and had heard that bit from a friend. I missed that in looking things over before submitting for review!

No, Israel's list did not in fact run float stones. But to be honest, that's even scarier. I mean... You can't really argue with 2 regionals in a row, but with Garbodor seeing a rise in play, I would really want some way to avoid lasers buildup outside of rush in. But yeah... Can't argue with results.
  4. Obro

Obro New Member

Great article :)
    The lists won't help me much, since I already moved on to the new rules format, but the section about memory was very educational.
    I started last year trying to figure out what my prize cards were at larger tournament, but never really got the hang of it.
    These tools are really helpful, so hopefully I can make much more use of that technic now ^_^